You stinking BULLY!!!

by hibiscusfire 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    They asked the bully why she treated the woman that way in high school and the bully said she couldnt remember ever treating anyone that way.

Sounds like another case I saw... some guy robbed a store at gunpoint and the police had video of him doing it. When they showed him the video he said: That ain't me!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

:she didn't even have one star.

What a dummy. She's going to hell for sure.

GBL are you a bully? Hib

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Mrsjones: They asked the bully why she treated the woman that way in high school and the bully said she couldnt remember ever treating anyone that way.

She may not even remember what she did to you Hibis.

I wonder what she has in her brains. I guess her idea of being nice to people is taking their food…or the other one being jealous enough to ruin my copy book.

Hibiscusfire

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

: GBL are you a bully?

Not at all, why do you ask?

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Elsewhere: Sounds like another case I saw... some guy robbed a store at gunpoint and the police had video of him doing it. When they showed him the video he said: That ain't me!

The guilty ones always say “It wasn’t me” Just like that lying Shaggy song..

“It wasn’t me”

Hibiscusfire

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

: GBL are you a bully?

Not at all, why do you ask?

GBL

Because I don’t think you like me very much. Bullies don’t like nice people. My assumption. I assume…..making an ass outta u and me???

Hibiscusfire

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    And the ox....I see a resembleance..

You are funny!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Because I don’t think you like me very much.

You'd be surprised Hib.. I get a kick out of you.

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

LOL!!!!

Hibie

• delilah
    delilah

I wasn't a bully, but I did my share of protecting others FROM bullies....I guess you could say, I bullied the bullies....one in particular, was my grade 9 homeroom teacher. He continually picked on, and centred out one of my friends, she was a wee bit of a thing. One day, he was having a go at her, she was reduced to tears. I stood up to him, and told him what i thought of his bullying tactics. He ordered me to the office. I challenged him, so he went to the office with me. I explained to the principle what was going on, he asked my friend to come and verify. The entire class came and verified how this teacher treated this girl on a daily basis....to make it short, parents got involved, and eventually this teacher was suspended and we never saw him again. He was a jerk. That was just one example, but I've never forgotten it.

Delilah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit