Christianity on the threat of DEATH..

by GetBusyLiving 48 Replies latest jw friends

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

nude tribe

• shera
    shera

O and you don't have to wear a dress if you don't want too!

• tsunami_rid3r
    tsunami_rid3r

seriously i'd go to this church with a lot of young people and music. i think it was a youth group i went to. but it was voluntarily led by this college student who played the guitar on stage, and we just discussed our personal experiences and stuff about god. it felt more personal. the prayers felt more loving and personal. it really felt spiritual. no collection plates or anything. just the subject he was talking about touched my heart in no way before.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

uh, if it came down to death or xianity, i would choose catholicism.

of course, only if it were a real gun. i don't care. life is more important in the end for me.

if it were the fake gun, like the one currently used by xianity, i would bitchslap whoever it was wasting my time with threats of hellfire. lol

TS

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

What the tetrapod said:

if it were the fake gun, like the one currently used by xianity, i would bitchslap whoever it was wasting my time with threats of hellfire. lol

Otherwise, – since churches like the UCC have already been ruled out –

The Church of St. John Coltrane

g ently f eral

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    If someone held a gun to your head and threatened to blow your brains out unless you worshiped Jesus and went to church, which Christian church would you choose? No pansy churches like the Unitarians though. It has to be a fundamentalist denomination. For me I think it would be the Christadelphian's, close runner up being Pentecostal, then the bullet.

hmm, that sums up how I feel at the moment, going to KH every sunday. Jw-ism. If I could chooce he church?
    -catalolic church, maybe, youc an at least do almost anything you like. or the raelian church, love those aliens

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

does muslim count as christian too?

i'd join the landover baptists.. ;-)

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Christian Jewish Proshelute. At least I'd earn some money.

HB (of the plenty of love in the pouches for all class)

HB

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    God works in mysterious ways,

A catch-all answer used by religious people when they can't answer a logical question.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit