Would you go back?

by Stress Free 34 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

Yeah I would go back...I will attend to the meetings, have DEEP personal Bible Study,start going to the preaching work, my associates will be ONLY JW's(and I will choose those with good spiritual stand in the Congregation) and become pioneer...go back to the old Bible studies I used to have, start to give away the Awake and Watchtower magazines brochures, and old books(NOT Russells and Rutherford because they are consider as APOSTATIC material)

Most of all I WILL DENOUNCED this forum that has deceived me, because there are ALL sorts of Apostates in it, and cry in front of the Elders that I was deceived by the Evil-Demon-Oriented Apostates in the internet, because indeed internet is the Devils Best Tool...and make and oath that Watchtower is God's Organization choosen by Christ in 1914 and the Faithfull and Discreet Slave is the mouthpiece of Jehovah...

So by doing this I will save my ass from Armageddon!!!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

I think the 'go backers' are even more pathetic that the people who never leave.

How utterly sad and ridiculous to leave when you sort of still believe it, and to think that god is so stupid that he didnt notice you only went back to save your sorry ass (please dont kill my donkey jehoobah).

If I honestly thought the big A was on its way I would get in as many fun sins that I hadnt tried before as possible - after all id be going to die anyway so STD's and a bit of unfaithfulness, the threat of a prison sentence and a busted liver wouldnt matter if it was all going to end imminently.

• steve2
    steve2
    If I honestly thought the big A was on its way I would get in as many fun sins that I hadnt tried before as possible

Gosh, I don't need the threat of the the big A to get me thinking that way!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

You are clearly further down the path than me, Steve2!

I need a weak excuse to cut the testicles off my ex husband and start a drug induced orgy with my 11th grade students.

• steve2
    steve2

Ummm.... Moving right along!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit