most hated analogies

by googlemagoogle 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The 'sheep' anology is important for the Witnesses because it's much easier to have the wool pulled over your eyes that way.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Tetra_Sap,
    You drooled:
    >this analogy fails to take into account the computational nature of the universe and biological life on earth. it misrepresents nature has being the product of blue print design, when we know that it is quite different. computer programs executing algorithms.

Er, uh, last time I looked the program was designed....

>of course, they don't WANT to see the computational nature of nature. that would make god a programmer, not a designer. and we all know that programmers are fat, lazy, albeit smart, slobs.

DOS runs the system: who put DOS in place?

>and actually, based on the structure and history of DNA, for example, it's fairly obvious that god, should he exist, be extremely lazy.

Oh really? What are your scholastic credentials to make that judgement? REAL scientists barely understand the structure of simple organisms and only to a point, then they lose all method and have to resort to speculation, which seems to be the 'backbone' of your highly prolific opinions! What kind of work do you do, flip burgers at McDonald's? LOL.
    Rex

• troucul
    troucul

"like a runner in a race"

those fat bastards couldn't run a 5K, never mind a marathon. Jerkoffs have no idea what they're talking about

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

Road = life, Roadmap = The Bible as interpreted by JWs

yes, i also hate that one. i always wondered, if the bible is the roadmap, what the heck are the magazines...

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Life is like a box of choco-lates. Ya never know what you're gonna get.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

... and I may be fat and lazy, but I AM NOT a computer programmer!!!

For me, they have always played up the rafter in the eye thing. They are the biggest hypocrites!!!

• Beta Male
    Beta Male

"present" truth

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Maybe also the sheap folds.

p.s. that is litetrly sheap cage in my language, and I really felt like being a sheap and put in a cage.....

• jgnat
    jgnat

The one from the last convention, where they used the analogy of the playground merry-go-round. The poor JW is stuck on this thing and artful deceivers are spinning the merry-go-round so fast, the JW can't think straight. What do you do when "opposers" talk so fast you are getting dizzy? Cling closer to the organization! Don't fall off!

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance
    The one from the last convention, where they used the analogy of the playground merry-go-round. The poor JW is stuck on this thing and artful deceivers are spinning the merry-go-round so fast, the JW can't think straight. What do you do when "opposers" talk so fast you are getting dizzy? Cling closer to the organization! Don't fall off!

Ludicrous. Did I spell it right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit