WHAT AMAZING NEWS I JUST RECIEVED.

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• jaffacake
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

and my litter box is clean. so there.

Yeah, cuz you missed ! But under the circumstance, that's ok ;) Just get your people to clean it up.

Hugs and love and so very happy for you I'm purring!

Brenda

• codeblue
    codeblue

Congrats!!! That is awesome news

• Sassy
    Sassy

OFC!! that is wonderful!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts, Today I recieved my first e-mail from Jeremie and was delighted to catch up on all the news in my sisters life.

But the case is the same for jeremie as he is disfellowhipped and hasn't spoke with his folks in 18 months. His sister my neice Jeni speaks with him they stay in touch to make sure each one is okay , but jeni is still a devote witness.

I just hope and pray that someday I can go an visit him and visit Es and my friends and they all live in the same town in Australia. That is so amazing in itself.

Well they say things come in threes and two wonderful thin gs have happened in the last few days so heres hoping something else wonderful happens.

I am hoping Jeremie sends my a piccy of himself and then I can show him off.

Blessings to all of you.

love Orangefatcat.

• Cat-er-daynightfever
    Cat-er-daynightfever

Hey, Terry, I saw your wonderful news and that you just happened to be online right now. I wondered if you would like to chat for a while.

Cat

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

hi kiddo, sure I would love to chat what chat room are you wanting to go to . as the chat here in JWD is no longer.

I sent you a note to let you know how to go to my two chat areas. hope to see in one of them

all my love

Orangefatcat.....

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Great news Ter!

Also, thanks for not posting any late party pics!

W.

• Valis
    Valis

WOOT!

• sunshine2
    sunshine2

this was a nice thread to read, finally some good news!!! Hope all goes well for ya'll and that you OFC will be a big help for your nephew, we all know he will need the help, as we did.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit