WHAT AMAZING NEWS I JUST RECIEVED.

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

heheheh thanks Terry your cute, I have msg Jeremie and let him know still waiting a reply but i do know he his busy working es

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Thats fantastic. I guess you dont beieve things like that happen until they do!!!! Congratulations!!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Thanks for all your positive responses, I was so excited that I bearly slept a wink. I kept thinking to myself now if there was a way we could see one another. That would be the cherry ontop of my sundae.

I was not climbing the drapes, I was peeing on the floor. hehe. you are to much.

Es you are by far the most wonderful girl I have had the privlege to know and maybe some day some where on this planet we could meet. some day. If I ever win any money or get my inheritance I will come to Australia and give you a huge hug and kiss in person. I was so excited I failed to even notice about your up and coming wedding in November. It took me several reads of your note before that sunk in. So a huge CONGRATULATIONS on that ES. May your life be filled with much happiness as I am this very moment in my life.

I know it must have been difficult for Jeremie but I just bet he took it all in stride because that is the kind of guy he is. And of course I am now bragging about him becasue as a young boy before they moved to Australia I always liked to play with him and his sister down at the lake. He is a genius .

If cloud nine existed I'd be on it right now.

You all here in JWD are the best bunch of people I know on this earth and I hope sometime I will meet more of you. I am planning on going to that Rally Protest in New York City in October, I do hope many come and give their support to Lawrence Huges (Shunned Father).

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

great news ofc, i am so happy for you, it's ALWAYS good to hear of someone escaping the borg......congrats!

• Mary
    Mary

Sorry, double post......see below

• Mary
    Mary
    I am ever so greatful to the person who started the thread of where would you love to live. I love you who ever you are,

Hey hon, dat was ME---a fellow Canuck!! Glad I contributed in some small way to your future reunion with your nephew!! The Lord works in mysterious ways------geeze, even apparently through me, which is a pretty darn scary thought.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Mary your are far to modest. God can use people in ways we may never fully understand and in this instant I know it was God, because I have prayed to Him about this for so long and finally someone else in the family saw the true light.

You never know what could happen when you post on JWD, I have had some wonderful things happen to me as a result of making new friends here. I can't express enough how grateful I am to Simon and his endless labours of love for us that he keeps this forum going . Thanks Simon and Angahard.

Today is another day and I look forward to this day as much as everyday in my life with love in my heart and gladness in being alive .

So to all of you may your day be filled with rich blessing and peace.

love Orangefatcat...

• kls
    kls

That is such great news stanky butt that i just can't say anything mean about how you miss the litter box and your crusty anal,so i will just say ,wonderful.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am so happy that you refrained from insulting me Monkey, you stinky smelly, danky, lice eating poopy pet in a zoo. I love you too and far be it for me to insult you either.

I can't imagine who just wrote those words above, it must have been the mouse, he is a little on the wild side today.

Thanks for your nice warm fuzzy feelings.

your friend in deed

orangefatcat.. and my litter box is clean. so there.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

OFC!!!!!!

I am so happy for you! This is great news and it is just a terrific reminder that we can all share in. We all have relatives stuck in the borg and it is so encouraging to learn that another has seen the "new light", LOL!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit