WHAT AMAZING NEWS I JUST RECIEVED.

by orangefatcat 32 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Who ever said God doesn't hear prayers. Tonight I just found out via Es on JWD that she knows my nephew in Australia and here is the amazing kicker, My nephew is D/F, I couldn't believe what I was reading. I am so happy and excited I am ready to bust.

oh I am so happy, oh I said that already. Es I am so happy you are here on JWD and if you were in front of me I would give you the biggest hug possible.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs ES)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Es talked to my nephew today and told him that his aunt Terry was on JWD and so I have sent Es and PM to call my nephew to tell him to call me. Holy moley what an amazing small world and I am ever so greatful to the person who started the thread of where would you love to live. I love you who ever you are, I will go back and check out who started that thread.

Well I am so overwhelmed I can't believe. It must be killing my sister and her hubby, but hey do I worry about it no way. I have now my sweet lovable nephew Jeremie.

Yes God has heard my prayers . Thank you dear Heavenly Father I love you.

overjoyed beyond belief.

Orangefatcat...

• z
    z

Mary she is the one

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great news!!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

WA-HOO !!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Fantastic News! Here's a hug!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Whoo Hoo! This calls for a good glass of Jesus Juice.....or maybe a Saraphim Shiraz.....yeah...that's it. Congrats OFC.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( OFC ))))) Geez, you're so excited you're about to climb the drapes, and you know how much Simon hates that! Wait, that's peeing in his chair he hates....

I am sooooo happy for you! WoooHoooo!

Hugs and twirls

Brenda

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

YIPPEE!!!!

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

I'm so happy for you!!!! Hurrah!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Terry, this is so wonderful. I'm very happy for you and your nephew. I hope you can help him stay out. Big hugs!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit