Scholar, I would like to know more about you.

by jwfacts 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• scholar
    scholar

jwfacts

No Iam not a mole planted here to carry out some surruptious work nor am I taking the piss out of people. Scholar is sincere, loves Jehovah, his people, organization, his Word, His Son reigning as King since 1914. Scholar hates apostates because they are intellectually bankrupt, having found only darkness and ignorance with no God, religion, brotherhood or mission. Scholar only posts here to defend the truth and nothing but the truth and is not interested in converting the unbeliever and the sceptic. Scholar tries to humble, kind and loyal but he is imperfect and suffers many weaknesses. Scholar is happy as a active publisher who plans to pioneer and continue his academic studies whilst reaching out for priviliges of service. Scholar loves chronology and had made this subject a liflelong passion in company with a long tradition of celebrated WT scholars and also keeps up to date on matters of chronology within a world-wide community of international scholars. scholar does what scholar.

scholar JW

• M.J.
    M.J.

What would Scholar do if the Society dropped the 1914 doctrine? Honestly?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    nor am I taking the piss out of people

LoL, I actually thought you were for real. But what faithful Witnoid uses the expression "taking the piss out of people"? Hey Scholar, you might want to go repent your sins to your elders now

. Scholar hates apostates because they are intellectually bankrupt, having found only darkness and ignorance with no God, religion, brotherhood or mission. Scholar only posts here to defend the truth and nothing but the truth and is not interested in converting the unbeliever and the sceptic.

Interesting. Basically, you`re saying that to be "intelectual bankrupt" and ignorant, is the same as having no God, religion or brotherhood. That`s funny. The way I see the expression "intelectual bankrupt", it has nothing whatsoever to do with being godlesss. But it has everything to do with believing blindly in a book publishing company that has elevated itself into God, basing its so-called "religion" on a century and-a-half of lies, constanly changed doctrines, prophecies that didn`t happen, and cover-ups. And you can hardly claim that people on this forum has no mission: Most people here has a mission, exposing the WTbts as what it is: A death cult!

Scholar is happy as a active publisher who plans to pioneer and continue his academic studies whilst reaching out for priviliges of service.
    Good for you. By academic studies, I assume you mean going to serve as a Bethel-boy, being well taught (brainwashed) in Witnoid-doctrine, and becoming one of those "celebrated WT-scholars" you seem to think so much of (which the rest of the world have never even heard of). Make sure when you pioneer, that the door doesn`t hit you on the ass on your way out, that can be painful, I`ve been told. If Leo Greenlee had been still alive up there at Bethel, I`m sure he would have toughened up your behind a bit, before sending you out door-to-door. Oh well, maybe there are some others up there with the same taste in young Bethel-boys as him.

Oh, and "Scholar", you forgot one thing in your biography up there: "Scholar is such an obnoxious, pompous ass, that he prefers to speak of himself in the 3rd person".

Scholar hates apostates because they are intellectually bankrupt, having found only darkness and ignorance with no God, religion, brotherhood or mission.

Is that some of that "agape love" the Jehovah's Witnesses are so famous for? I thought christianity was supposed to be about "loving thy brother," not "loving they brother if and only if he believes the same way I do." Scholar's hate is most likely attributable to his own inability to answer questions about his faith raised by "apostates" and frustration due to his own mental weakness which prevents him from leaving the cult that enslaves his mind.

Scholar . . . is not interested in converting the unbeliever and the sceptic

The lack of interest in such conversion is due to his realization that he lacks the capability to convince anyone who actually uses their brain that the corporate cult he advocates is anything but a scam.

Scholar, I've associated with many true "scholars" in my time, and you do not have anything in common with such folks. I'm sorry to inject some reality into your delusions, but the only people who would respect you as a "scholar" are those whose judgment has been eliminated by the brainwashing of the corporate cult that enslaves your mind.

My condolences to you.

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

It's just an inventive way of counting time preaching. No good for placing publications, but, perhaps he answers PMs, which he could count as return visits.

If your PO or CO knew what you're doing you feet wouldn't touch the floor. "Be no part of this world.". How can you love Jehovahs Organisation if you are diobeying it's rules? No justification period.

You remind me of my father, deluded, blinkered, hypocritical and a PO.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

When religious people start referring to themselves in the third person, it's a good sign they're beginning to humble themselves and get their apologies ready. You Know has already done that with me privately.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Scholar hates apostates because they are intellectually bankrupt, having found only darkness and ignorance with no God, religion, brotherhood or mission.

This is simply unfounded Watchtower rhetoric.

Scholar tries to humble, kind and loyal but he is imperfect and suffers many weaknesses.

Humble? For a start, you frequently refer to yourself in the third-person, which displays pride and is just a bit weird. Kind? It would take to long to make a summary of the instances where that is demonstrated to be a lie. You often resort to personal attacks when your theory comes under fire, and then wonder why people respond in a similar manner.

celebrated WT scholars

I tried warning scholar that people are just laughing at him when he uses these trite expressions, but he doesn't seem to get the point.

scholar does what scholar.

There's that third-person again? And just what does this sentence mean? Is it a question - if so it would better read 'scholar does which scholar?' If it is the statement 'scholar does what scholar wants' then as a loyal active Witness, you might want to review the Society's views on humility and submissive to the 'faithful' and 'discreet' 'slave'.

• M.J.
    M.J.
    What would Scholar do if the Society dropped the 1914 doctrine? Honestly?

Scholar, I meant that as a question directed to you personally. I was following your lead by referring to you in the 3rd person.
    I'm interested to know the answer.

As for me, if the church I go to would change one of its foundational doctrines, I'd really scrutinize it. Yet it probably would not affect me terribly as my beliefs and understanding are not necessarily dictated by the church where I fellowship and study. If I found that in good conscience I could not accept the new development and its implications, I would cease to be a part of that particular church, yet my faith would remain intact.

How would it affect you?

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Scholar only posts here to defend the truth and nothing but the truth and is not interested in converting the unbeliever and the sceptic.

Even though the society SPECIFICALLY FORBIDS exactly this type of communication with apostates?

You still havent answered the original question.

(I,d love to know which congregation you are in. You even hide your country. I wonder why?)

• lawrence
    lawrence

Scholar-

When I was a child, I talked like a child, felt like a child, reasoned like a child: when I became a man, I put from me childish ways.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit