Scholar, I would like to know more about you.

by jwfacts 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

*double post* Them "repitition for emphasis" demonz

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler
    I think Jw apoligists do the most damage to their own religion.

Which is why it's a disfellowshipping offense to talk to apostates and/or discussion spiritual things with them. Even the WT organisation cannot even successfully defend their doctrines, let alone some pompous apologist, who is just after attention (Scholar & defd both)

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Well, he`s definitely a real Witnoid, if anyone was in doubt about that. In his reply to Jeffro in the "many many books on 586/587"-thread, he says:

Are you an apostate? Have you been or are you now a Witness? If the latter answer is a negative then please accept my apologies and if the answer is positive then be like Alan F and take it on the chin for Alan is the master of insults and derogation.

...only a hardcore Witnoid (you know, brainwashed beyond hope) could state something like that. The translation of this statement into normal people-talk, is "if you`re not, and have never been a witness, it`s ok. If you have been, you are pr. definition an apostate, and thereby I sentence you to death, and you are also fair game for ridicule, persecution, shunning, etc, cause both Jehovah-god and the almighty WTb&ts (which is two of the same) has decided you are worth nothing more than the dirt under our shoes. You are a walking dead man!"

So I`m sure "Scholar" (what a cheapening of that expression) is a very faithful Witnoid. But he`s probably even to hardcore to stomach for the rest of his congregation. He`s probably one of those old geezers that sit in the back with that fake smile on his face, looking over his private little Kingdom, making sure all the children (who are, to his great joy and pleasure) scared shitless of him (I used to be one of these kids), sit quietly.

Old fu##s like these, give me violent thoughts to this day.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thank you for the reply scholar, poetic and contentious as always. I still wonder if you are just taking the piss (i'm not sure if that is an Aussie term) or maybe are the mole planted here to strenghten peoples anti JW convictions with reverse psychology. Anyway it is great that you stir up debate, it would be oh so boring if everyone agreed on everything.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Life is full of wonder and mystery so the matter as to the Whys and Hows of posting on this board must remain such an enigma. I am sorry but I cannot help you with your question

This is not an answer.

The question was how do you 'reconcile your posting with direct instruction from the society that it is a disfellowshipping offence to talk to apostates'.

If I was committing adultery - or insert any other sin you choose - and was asked by the elders 'how do you reconcile your behaviour with direct instruction from the society not to commit adultery - or insert any other sin you choose - would

Life is full of wonder and mystery so the matter as to the Whys and Hows of (insert any other sin you choose) must remain such an enigma. I am sorry but I cannot help you with your question

be accepted as an adequate answer?

Ive got a sneaky suspicion I might be disfellowshipped anyway.

So really, Scholar, the only thing that is preventing you from being disfellowshipped is that you are posting anonymously.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

No reply to KatieKitten, "Scholar"? Your still on this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/194.ashx

...just scratching your head how to answer Jeffros critique of the achievements of your "celebrated WT-scholars" and the "momentous date of 607", aren`t you. About these "celebrated WT-scholars", I`m a little curious here: If they are so "celebrated", I should have heard of their names, shouldn`t I? What are the names of these "celebrated WT-scholars", "Scholar"? It couldn`t be the same "celebrated WT-scholars", Fredrick Frantz and George Gangas, who were the "scholars" who rewrote the Bible into the NWT, could it? (with little or no knowledge of hebrew or biblical greek, I might add). Please enlighten me, "celebrated WT-scholar".

• M.J.
    M.J.

Don't be fooled! He's an algorithm. Just pre-programmed automated responses triggered by key words and phrases.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Don't be fooled! He's an algorithm. Just pre-programmed automated responses triggered by key words and phrases

Yes, very true. Like a robot, or maybe a well-trained dog.

Hey "celebrated WT-Scholar": JEHOVAH SUCKS!

• scholar
    scholar

MsWhip

Thanks for your invitation for it sounded nice but I am married and I fear to old for you.

scholar JW

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Still no answer to the original question scholar.

What you dont say speaks volumes more than what you do say. Your calculated avoidance does you an injustice sir.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit