Scholar, I would like to know more about you.

by jwfacts 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi Scholar,

I asked you a couple of questions but received no reply. I actually was asking out of sincerity as i would like to know the answer. I find it difficult to understand the rest of my witness family and your behaviour may hold the key.

That is why i wonder if you are just playing around or really believe what you say.

As a WTS scholar you are aware that you must not speak with apostates. The w81 9/15 25-26 states that speaking to disfellowshipped people can be grounds to be disfellowshipped. It is considered to be loose conduct. In other words, WTS doctrine is that you will probably be destroyed at Armageddon for your conduct on this website.

How do you reconcile that in your own mind? How do you withstand all the comments thrown at you and retain your faith the F&D Slave, and yet not respect the direction of the F&D slave in other areas? To me it always had to be all or nothing.

Thanks
    Paul

• scholar
    scholar

jw facts

Life is full of wonder and mystery so the matter as to the Whys and Hows of posting on this board must remain such an enigma. I am sorry but I cannot help you with your question only to say that scholar is an active and proud to be a Witness and has as his goal to defend the True Religion with all his intellectual power.

scholar JW

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fortunately grammar and proof-reading 101 weren't involved in his degree (nor any reasonable amount of scholarship), otherwise he'd have us really confused.

Mystery and enigma - aren't these the adjectives used for doctrines that people admit are difficult to understand, according to the WTS?

Is that a confession that you don't know your own mind, or are you trying to appear inscrutible?

Better by Duracell, next time...

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Oh will wonders never cease :P

Scholar you do the WTBS proud. Without your posts I wouldn't have found out the truth of 586/587/607. Thank you for helping me realize how false 607 really is.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Thankyou for continuing to post your profound revelations of mystery and enigma regarding the WatchTower Society on JWD, scholar. You and defd have done more for exposing the truith about the truth than any of us ever could hope for. With you both being active and loyal followers of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and defying WTBTS orders to stay away from sites like JWD and to avoid at all costs association with those who dare disagree with the faithful discreet slave you encourage other active JW's to read the board. This enables them to see the hypocrisy and deciet of the apostate JW religion which, in turn gives them the necessary courage to reject the WT's Governing Body claim to being appointed by Jesus to oversee His belongings on earth. Keep up the good work, faithful servants of Jah.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

The best apostates...evah!

• Ticker
    Ticker

Oh I find it funny how the harder people try to defend the Witnesses the further they truly expose their lies. I think Jw apoligists do the most damage to their own religion. You can't mask truth with lies and this goes for the false 607 date.

Ticker

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

give me one night with scholar and i'll have him talking baby talk.

• aniron
    aniron

In line with everyone else. It has been reading posts by Scholar (how he had the gall to call himself that I don't know) and his like that helped me after nearly 30 years as a JW and former Elder. They made me realise how weak Watchtower argument is. Plus the arrogant, self-righteous attitude of such ones. The Watchtower club and its members have a wonderful habit of shooting themselves in the foot. They will say we teach this as "so and so" then you discover that they taught exactly the opposite a few years before hand, sometimes only months before.

Keep up the work Scholar and noe defd.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Thanks for time you've spent posting on the board scholar, truly. The "hardcore JW" vs. "JW critic" bouts with regards to the 607 B.C. fiasco helped me to grasp for certain the Watchtower's dishonesty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit