BAD KITTY!

by Valis 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Ok, here it is, I have this BAD Kitty named Tink. This cat needs shot. He tears up the toilet paper, shredded my curtians, escapes and runs the yard every chance he gets and just plain is evil................Damn cat

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

DAMN IT.. I am so sorry Traavis....why do my pictures post like this. I am so So sorry....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

no "bad kitty" stories, but in stead a "bad dog" storie:

one of our dogs brought us - in 1 day - 14 rabbits ..... laying them at the front door....

• delilah
    delilah

hey, I can't get rid of this picture.....who jinxed my computer???? Country Woman, did you eat the offerings your dog brought to you?

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

My cat's name is Xander, but we call him Bitty, which is short for b*tch kitty. Right before we left Amarillo, he caught a mouse and tortured it until it was still alive, but couldn't move. When he became bored with the mouse, he picked it up and dropped it in his water dish. He then sat there and watched it drown and then walked away.

CountryGuy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

There are no "bad kitties" only bad .....

We have 4 cats now. The worst is the "catch and release program". They catch 'em, bring 'em in the house, and release 'em. If they're in good shape, then we have another household "pet" or future playtoy. If they're injured, they crawl off and die.... I find them when they begin to smell.

Dominic tends to take the "toys" into the mid-bathroom. There are several corners to hide in, and the bathtub is great fun! The there is only one way out. We've taken to calling that the "killing room".

I don't mind when they catch rodents, but I do mind birds and snakes. So I tell Dom "no!" when he brings in a un-acceptable toy.

When Dominic was new in our household, Max talked him into hunting, bringing home the live rodent, and Max would enjoy chowing it down, on the hoof!

• lola28
    lola28

Well there was the time when Josephine (also known as Josie, Jojo and Mojojojo) got a plastic bag caught in her collar and became so scared and disoriented that she jumped out of the window, that wouldn't have been so bad if we hadn't been living on the second floor. she was fine, I took her to the vet paid over a hundred dollars for him to give her a shot for the pain and took her home. Needless to say there are no more plastic bags in the house and no more collars for Mojo.

Or the time Flea (yup that was his real name) got in to a fight with my neighbors much bigger cat and ended up lossing the tip of his tail.He too was okay, sure he looked weird but he never picked another fight with that cat.

Lola

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I have two cats. They are well-behaved. One insists on going outside when the sun goes down, but the other one, a small, black cat named Dooley I don't let out. If anything bad happened to Dooley my girl and would I would end up into the nuthouse. 2005 has simply been a year of loss and I'm not sure how much I can handle.

When I was married I let my ex's cat "Tiger" in and I didn't realize he had a live bird in his mouth. So we ended up with a live and probably injured bird looking for freedom somehow. Pretty mesy situation.

Off topic -- Simon, if you're out there, respond to my PMs and try to fix the bugs in the board that are limiting me, please.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

When i lived at home we had a cat called Oscar. I used to hate him sleeping in my room, purring like some kind of mini-drill. But what he would do is run ito the room and under the bed, dig his claws into the carpet and refuse to shift. GGGRRR

Im not a cat fan.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

The landlady of a house in which I once lived had two cats who where very active in the control of local wildlife. I believe that the animals they leave for you are presents but the dead frogs outside my door where not well received especially as I tend to walk around bare footed in the morning, what a wake up.

The worst thing they did was capture a baby mole and where playing with it. I stopped them it ran up the trunking for the electrics and got stuck. I had to tease it out by pulling its tail, it took hours, bloody cats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit