BAD KITTY!

by Valis 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

Goddamit! Sinnamon has been torturing and chasing around this mouse in the house for about an hour now...I can hear it shriek and squeak every once in a while...I can't catch it and the most irritating thing is she prolly brought it in as a present.. What is your worst BAD KITTY! story?

This is the culprits mugshot BTW...see any humility there?

• Satanus
    Satanus

Total defiance on that kitty's face. When there were mice in my building, my cat would catch them and play w them. I let it play out once, for 24 hours. I get home from work, there waiting for me is the cat w her little pet mouse sitting beside her. I gave the poor little bugger some water, and it immediately started cleaning itself. Anyhow, i ended it at that point. No more mice around here now. News must have spread far and wide in the mouse community.

S

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Our Jezebel & Daisy knocked over a potted ficus I've had since college one night and dug out about 3 gallons of dirt all over the gorgeous area rug we'd purchased only a week before. I remember walking into the living room, seeing the mess and spinning around wildly trying to locate the culprits. My then 5 year old son came into the room, looked over the scene, promtly turned around and ran down the hall yelling "RUN!!!" to the cats.

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Valis, Sinnamon (cute name by the way!) is an absolute darling! He's beautiful.

My cat that we had when I was growing up was an inside/outside cat. . . and he was a tremendously fierce hunter when in his prime. He used to bring in everything! Mice, rats, lizards, small birds, big birds . . .

We had a tiny, swinging kitty-door that he used to go in and out of the basement. One time, he had caught and killed a huge black crow. This thing was enormous - and the amazing part was that he somehow dragged the poor crow's body in through his little swinging door and right up the stairs and into our home as a present for us.

He was super smart too! We used to hang a bell from the door handle on a piece of yarn. Anytime he wanted to go outside, or come in, he would ring the bell by hitting it with his paw and we would open the door. Well, early one morning, he was ringing the bell to come in. My sister got out of bed and opened the door for him. He comes prancing in with a live garder snake in his mouth. He walks into the kitchen and drops it on the floor looking so proud. Luckily, my sister liked snakes, and picked it up and freed it. Needless to say, my cat was pi$$ed off and looking at her with this incredulous look on his face.

- CF

• JH
    JH

She maybe caught a mouse, but not a RAT

<------------------------------------

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    What is your worst BAD KITTY! story?

I have two cats, I think the worst thing one of them does is he will eat any plastic bag left out. I try very hard to put them away so the cat can't get to them, but every now and then my attention will slip and the cat takes advantage of it. After he eats the plastic bag he will puke up everything as far back as the tip of his tail. Sometimes I wonder he doesn't intentionally position himself over the carpet instead of a hard floor.

There is also....

Clawing the carpet
    Clawing the furniture
    "Relieving" themselves on the carpet
    Leaving cat hair everywhere

• Ms. Whip
    Ms. Whip

actually, my kitty is very well behaved.

• Ellie
    Ellie

I took pity on a stray cat a couple of years ago and let it come into my house for food (this went against my better judgement as I'm allergic to cats and was pregnant at the time, but I just felt sorry for it), and the bloody thing only went and climbed up my brand spanking new curtains and ripped them.

• thom
    thom

My house is all tile except for the bedrooms. Now and then I end up shutting one of the cats in a bedroom without realizing it. When I open the door later I find the results of their trying to dig out by shredding the carpet at the door.
    Can't wait until I can tile the entire house.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

OMG, we have twins Valis! Mine will take rolls of toilet paper, that arent on the holder, and shread them all over the house! errrrr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit