WHY AREN'T YOU OUT IN SERVICE THIS MORNING??!!

by Mary 26 Replies latest jw friends

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

I had the option today of going out in service, or chewing a ball of tinfoil. My dilemma is regular or heavy duty.

• lola28
    lola28

Bacause everytime I think about going out in service my heart begins to beat really fast and I begin to feel really sick to my tummy.Plus my friends the ones that I used to go out in service with every weekend no longer call me, even to say hello.

So instead I get up every Saturday and go to work at least here I get paid and extra money never hurt any one.

lola

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

not motivated enough after my morning wake and bake; gonna have a drink and lounge out by the pool and get some sun on this pasty white body!

• Ring Wielder
    Ring Wielder

I woke up this morning to the sound of rainfall on the window and thought how many JWs will be offering a silent prayer of thanks (to someone) that they will be excused from the trials and tribulations of the ministry today.

Saturday morning was the only day of the week when black clouds in the sky were welcomed...

It is amazing how one drop of rain could send the most "zealous" of publishers scurrying from the service...

Of course now I hope for sunshine on a saturday, so that I can enjoy my day of rest and relaxation.........

• delilah
    delilah

Mary, I turned the alarm off, rolled over and fell back to la-la land....BTW, are ye going to the Blotchtower meeting tomorrow? You can tell me all about it, heh heh heh.

Delilah

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I got up at 5:30 am and went to work,no problem.

It used to be hell getting up at 8:30am to go out in service.

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

"I had the option today of going out in service, or chewing a ball of tinfoil. My dilemma is regular or heavy duty."

Stealyourface, I love it.

My morning started at half past twelve and then followed a strict schedule of enjoying the beatiful weather outside with no hidden agendas or mind-screwing scriptural interpretations whatsoever. I've soaking up the free time I have because once school starts in less than a month I'll be a busy little heretical beaver.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit