Your thoughts about Wal-mart

by desbah 64 Replies latest jw friends

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

I wish Trader Joe's would open up in Spokane - love that place!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

death to walmart.

whoops, i said that already.

okay then:

death to NASCAR!

ts

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I try my absolute best never to shop there. But about once a year I find myself stuck going there.....always fun watching the red necked, inbred, trailer trash, obese pigs, bitch at the clerk because the NASCAR T-shirt they wanted to buy only comes in 4XL as the largest size instead of the 5XL they need and proceed to checkout with 12 cases of soda and Gatorade.....like sure....they need "sports" drinks because their fat asses think that the walk from the pickup truck to the front door is a marathon event.

I hope you were posting this tongue in cheek. Geez.

I love Wal-mart. I don't like the one near here though. It's a regular one and it's very understaffed. I still shop there.Super Wal-marts that were built and not converted are the best.

As for their bad politics and karma, I'm sure if we dig we can find dirt on most major corporations. I work for a huge corporation that basically treats its employees like slave/drones. I'm sure they have some skeletons in their closets, too. I still work there, shop there and eat there though.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I hate Wal-Mart. Difficult to get in and out, always has a funny smell; I don't know I just avoid it.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Ever notice how there are ALWAYS kids crying in the store? ALWAYS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit