Your thoughts about Wal-mart

by desbah 64 Replies latest jw friends

• desbah
    desbah

Do you shop at Wally World? I can spend over $100.00 on little items, man shopping at wally world is the devil on my checkbook.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I shop there because it's open 24 hours and I often can't sleep at night.

It's also convenient because they have everything under one roof. You don't have to go all over the place to get what you need, except for clothing. The only thing I wear from Wally World is socks and drawers.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

I love walmart. I can get just about anything at one time. And spending $100 on little stuff is easy to do there, agreed.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I don't have the patience to shop at Wal-mart. I hate lineups, and the checkout persons at the store near me are too clueless.

W

• daystar
    daystar

I feel like I'm in support of an evil empire when I shop there. But from an individualistic standpoint, shopping there saves me all kinds of crazy $$.

I don't buy clothing there because they're all cheaply made and not of any style I'd care for. And I don't buy meat products there as they just don't seem as fresh. Their deli meat is okay, but I'm less impressed now that they no longer carry Boar's Head brand.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Usually Wal Mart is in the busiest and congested area of town; the parking lots themselves need traffic lights, narrow isles with many carts in the way, 50 checkouts but only 3 people checking out, long lines at the self checkouts with people scanning 50+ items at one time and by the time you get out of Wal Mart after getting what you went there for, you forget where you parked.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

W A L - M A R T!!!!!!!!!

Love it, love it, love it!!!

DY

• M.J.
    M.J.

I like it. They recently defeated a proposed anti-"big box" ordinance here and we get to have a Super Walmart now.

I'm always a fan of taking inefficiency out of any system and I think that's their strength.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I try my absolute best never to shop there. But about once a year I find myself stuck going there.....always fun watching the red necked, inbred, trailer trash, obese pigs, bitch at the clerk because the NASCAR T-shirt they wanted to buy only comes in 4XL as the largest size instead of the 5XL they need and proceed to checkout with 12 cases of soda and Gatorade.....like sure....they need "sports" drinks because their fat asses think that the walk from the pickup truck to the front door is a marathon event.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    And I don't buy meat products there as they just don't seem as fresh.

The meat always looks fresh at my local Walmart, but it's not the best quality.

I bought a pack of ribeyes a few months ago and they were tough as leather. That's the first time I've ever had a tough ribeye, and I can usually make any steak come out tender...not these.

I do buy Perdue chicken there from time to time since I know where it comes from.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit