Santa Klause- True or False?

by IP_SEC 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Just to add:

We have santa here also but on 5 december. (Sinterklaas)
    Then at 25 december we have the christmas-man, which we do not call santa of course, that would be even more hard to keep it apart.

they look alike but not exactly. Santa wears a hat with a cross, (5 dec) and christmas-man (25 dec), wears a hat good for winter, with fur etc.

Your santa originated here in w europe, you imported it, then you export him backas the christman-man , which me use. Funny eh

Danny

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Of course he's real. Everytime my little boy's eye's light up from hearing about Christmas or Santa, i beleive too.

Char (i LOVE presents!!!! )

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Your santa originated here in w europe, you imported it, then you export him backas the christman-man , which me use. Funny eh

LOL!!! I didn't know there was a 'christman-man', too!

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

sorry,

'christman-man' the n must be an s, christmas-man. n and s close to each other on keyboard

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

danny,

please do not talk this way about my santa. it's very disrespectful. i have a releationship with him, and i can feel him in my heart around xmas time. is that not good enough?

sure, he may skip africa when he delivers his presents. but it's so dangerous there!

i pray that he finds your infidel soul this holiday season.

;)

TS

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

I believe that he and the Tooth Fairy were formerly known as Adam and Eve.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Sorry guys, Santa died a terrible, terrible death.

http://www.pmbc.com/santa.html

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

santa is not crushed! your own logic is crushed by your own presuppositions!!

TS

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    please do not talk this way about my santa. it's very disrespectful. i have a releationship with him, and i can feel him in my heart around xmas time. is that not good enough?

He may have a fancy means of transportation, and sure you live close to the northpole anyway, he could as well walk :)
    But here he just comes with the boat, arriving from spain. He has his white horse to walk over the roofs of the building. That horse is quite fast, because he manage to bring his presents to all households in one evening, the 5th of december, though the chimneys. This seems to work even in apartment building. It is not clear through which opening he comes though.

He does arrive earlier then 5 december from spain, the main reason is that he has to be in a lot of TV commercials and talk programs.

So I do not want to be disrespectfull for those that are not old enough to stop believing in santa-claus, I just elaborated his tremendous work he has to do....

Danny

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

santa is not crushed! ; your own logic is crushed by your own presuppositions!!

Sorry, my mistake. Maybe you could apply Occam's Razor to establish his existence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit