Santa Klause- True or False?

by IP_SEC 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dimples
    Dimples

No...It just can't be true!! Like arrowstar I want PRESENTS!!!

DIMPLES

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Clause!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    All I know is that I better be gettin' some presents!!

All I know is that I already have your present, righcheer Leese.

• kls
    kls

IP/Binner , i know you believe in the Easter Bunny ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or was that PlayBoy Bunny

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

duh-uh,

all one has to do is look around and behold at how things are designed, to see that it is obvious that santa exists.

• for example, behold the chimneys! chimneys may seem too thin to host his bulge, but it's a good thing they are made out of brick. this allows him to mold his own body to the width of the opening, without the walls pushing out.
    • also, think about the marvelous air that he glides though. if it were any heavier, he would have a much harder time staying up and making it around the world in one night.
    • the there's resplendent Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer. he was created, not for random chance survival in nature, but to guide santa's sleigh! Rudolph is a light to his roadway, and a lamp to his foot.
    • and the wonderful elves. if it were not for them, who would make their toys? atheistic companies like toys r us? i don't think so! the fact that they were created small, means that they do not sap the scanty resources up at the north pole that mr and mrs santa must survive on.

just because WE, SINFUL humans cannot see him, or UNDERSTAND his nature, DOES NOT mean that he DOES NOT exist. it would be folly to say that he doesn't. you CAN'T PROVE that he DOESN'T exist!

pascal's wager says that it is safer to believe in santa because if he doesn't exist, you still get some presents the rest of the year. but if you do not believe in santa , then you do not get ANY presents. PLUS, if santa does not exist, then were do we get our good xmas MORALS from then? huh?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

or was that PlayBoy Bunny

Sorry k,

fake bimbettes do absolutely nothing for me. Exactly tetra. exactly...

• tetrapod.sapien
  • kls
    kls

Geeze Tet , couldn't ya just say yes

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

kls,

you may have noticed the many infidels who deny santa's existence. it's a dirty job, but someone has to prove them wrong.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

well if you can believe in God why not in santa....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit