Santa Klause- True or False?

by IP_SEC 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Discussion?

• JH
    JH

True, cause I see him everywhere around Christmas time. The malls are full of kids who go there to see him.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes JH but perhaps that is an imposter pretending to be Santa. You see, the real santa might only be the personification of Father Christmas' active force...

• JH
    JH

I think that only you and I believe in Santa IP_SEC

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

There is adequate evidence for Santa Claus - how else could his name and image be so entrenched in popular culture? If anyone claims otherwise, they obviously just don't WANT to believe.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

All I know is that I better be gettin' some presents!!

• M.J.
    M.J.

In 2nd grade my teacher told me there was no such thing as Santa Claus. I refused to believe her. Although I did have nagging doubts about the sleigh and reindeer, plus the chimney thing. But she indeed planted a seed. Oh yes she did. That was the beginning of the end of it for me, I tell ya.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I believe in Santa. I always want to get my picture taken on his lap like all the kids get every year.

• delilah
    delilah

I BELIEVE....I BELIEVE!!!!!...He is a wonderful jolly old elf..... "He", resides in all of us, who strive to be all that is good, kind, caring and wonderful....to those in our personal midst, and to others not so lucky to have family and good friends. This is the most wonderful, magical person, who brings so much happiness to many, in the little, simple things that are done, or kind words spoken....

I'm a kid at heart, always will be.....

Delilah

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I believe! Unfortunately, belief don't make it true....... Just ask my buddy, Harvey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit