What do you usually eat for breakfast?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

OK, this is what I eat for breakfast: 2 whole wheat toasts with strawberry jam and a glass of orange juice....that's it..

I guess that I don't eat enough at breakfast time, because 2 hours later, I'm already hungry for lunch

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Nothing.

I don't have set times for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I also don't have any set foods for certain times of the day. I've eaten pizza in the morning and pancakes in the evening; I may eat something at 5am one day, and I may not eat anything until 1pm the next day.

I could never adjust to a meal schedule.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Egg and cheese omelet and 3 slices of bacon and sometimes a small bowl of frozen berries (raspberry, blueberry and blackberry); grab the stuff at the grocery store and deli on the way to work. This ties me over until lunch which I take at 1:00.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Weetabix or toast with a cup of tea. Sometime i have Kellogs Crunchy Nut cornflakes

• rebel8
    rebel8

2 cups of espresso with a tiny amount of sugar.

On work days I bring my breakfast with me and have it later in the morning: cottage cheese or plain yogurt with a tiny amount of sugar, fruit, and some type of cereal or bread. On weekends I have whatever I feel like--ice cream, candy, eggs, or french toast.

• Ellie
    Ellie

A full English (sausage, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, waffles and toast) with a cup of tea.

Occasionally if I can't be bothered cooking it I will just have bacon and toast but it doesn't fill me the same.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

On work days I take breakfast with me too - natural low fat yoghurt, piece of fruit, peppermint tea. At the weekend marmite on toast and Lady Grey tea.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

orange and grapefruit juice

2 shredded wheat

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Coffee, a banana and granola bar at work.

On weekends, I cook eggs, taylor ham or bacon, and pancakes.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

bagel with cream cheese or toasted with butter and jelly and a cuppa joe with cream and sugar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit