What do you usually eat for breakfast?

by JH 46 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

just coffee.

and french vanilla cappucino on the weekends...

• I quit!
    I quit!

I just have to try Mulan's breafast smoothie. I'm not saying I'm going to like it but I just have to try it at least once. As for today it's the Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich from Jack in the Box. Tomorrow I'll start eating better.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Nada. If I eat first thing I will feel sick all day, so I have a large coffee.

After a night of drinking I do enjoy a nice greasy breakfast though.

Dams

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I usually start with a pot of coffee and then later in the morning I start on hot tea. I also get nauseated if I eat in the morning like Damselfly.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

1. Pomegranate juice.
    2. Black coffee.

and

1. Fake eggs (from a carton - fat & cholesterol reduced) and low fat cheese to make an omlette.
    2. Fake bacon - made from turkey

or

1. 1 cup whole grain cereal with Soy milk.

W

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Weekdays - instant coffee with canned milk. 1/2 the calories and more nutrician than half-n-half

Weekends - fr press coffee with canned milk.

Sometimes Cheerios with skim milk or skim milk and non-fat yogurt

Everyday: Effexor XR and Vit and Calcium w/ D supplements

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I just have to try Mulan's breafast smoothie. I'm not saying I'm going to like it but I just have to try it at least once.

I'ts really good! The Ricotta cheese is the protein. It holds me for hours.

You guys who only drink coffee are doing bad things to your bodies. I drink coffee too, but if you don't eat at least SOME protein, you are robbing your muscles of mass. Your body will take it from somewhere and it isn't from the fat stores. I was told once that you "have to stoke the furnace with wood (protein) or it will find its own". Coffee isn't fuel, although it feels like it.

I'm not a big fan of eggs..............I do eat them, and I like omelets a lot, but eggs are hard for me to face in the mornings. Try to eat at least a little cheese or some leftover chicken or something protein.............okay?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Thanx Mom, erm, Mulan! (*Muah!*)

• kls
    kls

3 cups of coffee

• damselfly
    damselfly

Sorry Mulan.

I do eat a lot of protein thru out the day. Just not first thing in the morning. Eggs, cheese, nuts, fish etc. You can stop shaking your finger at me now.

Damselfly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit