THIS is a DANGEROUS PLACE

by peggy 46 Replies latest watchtower bible

• peggy
    peggy

Why do I say that? Because you all inform with logic. I have been reading for several months now. Not even sure how I found this site. I too was afraid to look, then afraid to register. Then I began to talk about the subjects with my ex-husband, who happens to be an ex-elder. I enjoy talking about this site, agreeing and disagreeing with the ex has been stimulating. Those are the best conversations we have these days. The dangerous part is that while I am not active in FS and haven't been for three years, I do still make some of the meetings. Problem is I listen different. I hear the circular reasoning. I see the hypocrisy. Often I hear out right lies. My faith has crashed on some levels and has been tweaked at other levels. I have new curiousity. One of my favorite writers right now is Terry, but I have several others. I like the creative thought process, I enjoy the humor on this board. By the way, I always look to see the responses of Df'd and he isn't doing the WTS ANY favors! That is why this is SUCH a dangerous PLACE!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome to the Board!!!

By the way, I always look to see the responses of Df'd and he isn't doing the WTS ANY favors! That is why this is SUCH a dangerous PLACE!!!

Defd is the best asset we apostates have at the moment because his refusal to answer valid questions about WT doctrine is prompting many lurkers to ask themselves, "If it is really the truth why doesn't defd stand up for it."

• JH
    JH

Watch out, there's a big rat that's loose, and he has sharp teeth.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

What a wonderful introductory post! Welcome to the board and I'm looking forward to your future contributions!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I too enjoy reading Defd posts, it's always amusing to hear his comments. Although I always say his name in my head as 'disfellowshipped', I wonder if he thought his screen all the way through.

Dams

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

that you call it dangerous is indicative of your mindset. there is nothing at all dangerous about jwd! there is much to queery about what goes on in the minds of jehovahs witnesses during their indoctrination sessions though. the kingdom hall is more close to being dangerous than jwd.

pepheuga

• peggy
    peggy

Pep-----my mind is set free. Did you read my post?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Dangerous - yes I guess it depends on your point of view.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Peggy )))) Welcome to JWD! Welcome to your brain and powers of reasoning which are beginning to return, too.

Hugs

Brenda

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome! It IS a dangerous place for those who are content with the troof. they don't warn about the internet for nothing!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit