Alan F's flaming arguments and insults

by Rex 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

• zagor
    zagor

Is this another one of those attack messanger and not message?

to add: have a drink instead

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Shining One, I checked out the YEC homepage. There are some pretty compelling arguments. You should check out this page, I think you'd find it pretty interesting also.

CD

• Shining One
    Shining One

Alan,

What's the point of responding to insults and slander? It's a lose/lose situation.
    I think I see why you insist on any real debating (off this site) with those who are your equals or better. You would not have the fans here to cheer you on and pile on. This is your home turf. The bunch here has had plenty of liberal-think to imbibe on.

Rex

• Shining One
    Shining One

Thanks for the reminder, CD.

http://www.icr.org/pdf/rate/humphreys_to_hanke.pdf

This is an address leading to a rebuttal response from an ICR scientist. Perhaps the Great Brain and his followers could view this and answer? I don't want to waste any more bandwidth and there is no need for me to elaborate on this because I am no expert. Why is is that insults and name calling seem to be the primary tactic of those who claim to be skeptics or scholars?
    Rex

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    The bunch here has had plenty of liberal-think to imbibe on.

ah, so the pieces of the puzzle slowly start to come together.

anyways, for an intellectual individual to accept an invitation to a debate from a fundy YEC, is to give the impression that there is anything worthwhile to actually debate about. it would be like accepting a debate invitation from a schizophrenic who wanted to prove that the earth was created by peter pan and captain hook. i like how Alan tears you a new hole, and you completely ignore his points, but just continue on as if no one had even responded to the thread in the first place. post after post. the same ol' crap.

PRAISE BE TO JESUS H. CHRIST, AMEN AND AMEN.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Thanks for praising Jesus online, Tetly, even with the 'H' inserted you just praised the God-man you always portray as myth!. LOL

Praise the Lord God Almighty (El Shaddai)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

oh yes rexette!! and i will continue to give Him, who creates all, the witness and the glory online until the end of my days!

may the love of jesus, and the heavenly chorus of myriads, be in your heart (and temporal lobe)!!

amen! inbred one eyed toothless joes speaking in tongues! what a blessing from the father!

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

:anyways, for an intellectual individual to accept an invitation to a debate from a fundy YEC, is to give the impression that there is anything worthwhile to actually debate about. --exactly right

if tetrapod gets props for praising jesus online, do I get props for praising jesus on my belt buckle?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

We have Praise Jesus urinal mints that you can pee on the baby Jebus.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    if tetrapod gets props for praising jesus online, do I get props for praising jesus on my belt buckle?

he he, absolutely! and extra points if you beat your dog with it. LOL! j/k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit