Alan F's flaming arguments and insults

by Rex 61 Replies latest watchtower bible

Alan F,

I've enjoyed your posts here and take exception to the apparent effort by some here to demonize you over your style. Substance is more important than form, and you have provided plenty of substance in your posts here. Keep on posting!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Shining One-

I thought you were slightly debilitated when debating with Alan, and I felt sorry for you, as one would for a born dumb being. But after your last post, I came to realize just how stupid you are. Yes, a moron. Are you so famished for attention that you'll do anything to get it? Time for field service Shining One, go lead the car groups to the harvest/ excuse me - to the slaughter. I recommend checking out the brain waves.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Rex, I remember you, I remember your debates with a catholic on H2O probably six years ago. Doing ok? You know how Alan works, you don't have to ask to have it explained to you. Since your exit from the JWs, why can't you apply the same level of scrutiny and real scholastic approach to this subject?

Alan, if Julie hadn't have already snatched you up some years ago I would have stalked you until you gave in to my desires.

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

seems like my typical expectations have been met

the honest presents the evidence and lets you bring your own mechanic and lets you kick the tires

while the con artist brings up all sorts of emotional issues about how wonderful it will be to drive the car

once you own it, how sad it is that you will be missing out and walking in the eternal blistering heat while you could have been

cruzing with the AC fulll blast.... and all you ask is the reasonable request to see the car...

• Quotes
    Quotes

Shining One said, sarcastically, to itsallgoodnow:

"I respect a woman who is not a backslapper and a toady...oops, just read your post again! Forget that, Watchtowerettes are sometimes just followers even after they leave the Borg."

I wonder how you LABEL someone who posted a "Go Shining One" in support of you. Would you still consider them a "backslapper and a toady"???

Of course, my question will forever remain hypothetical, due to the complete lack of support you seem to elicit. It must be lonely in your little world. Scary too, what with the demons and spirits and vengeful gods and all.

~Quotes, of the "Applied Science allows me to type this" class

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Everyone,

Not much above deserves a comment. The comments speak for themselves and the same situation exists now for those ones:......follow the leader. It is fascinating to see your accusations and insuations for what they are: projecting your own fears and phobias and assigning them to me.
    You don't want to hear any dispute of what you have come to believe and I do realize that blade cuts both ways. It's less, "once a JW, always a JW", than what it really is: simple human (dysfunctional) nature.

Rex

"Not much above deserves a comment."

So true, Rex! This statement is also true of your original post. If you have issues with Alan F, you ought to deal with him privately on them, rather than engage in this juvenile effort to attract others to your foolish cause.

"It is fascinating to see your accusations and insuations [sic] for what they are: projecting your own fears and phobias and assigning them to me."

Rex, maybe you can elaborate on this profound statement for us. What "fears and phobias" are you alleging others here to be afflicted with? Could it be the same fears and phobias that cause you to post under multiple identities? Characterizing truth as "accusations and insinuations" does not change its factual nature.

"You don't want to hear any dispute of what you have come to believe and I do realize that blade cuts both ways. It's less, "once a JW, always a JW", than what it really is: simple human (dysfunctional) nature."

This is unintelligible. It's difficult to determine what it is you're trying to say. Maybe you can clarify this comment by using words you actually know the meaning of.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What was the point of this thread?...Rex/Shining one calls AlanF out..AlanF responds,with a dam good rebutal I might add..Rex`s response,nothing that had anything to do with AlanF`s rebutal..The board is about debate..If your not very good at it,why call AlanF out?.. Whining about name calling won`t win a debate..Niether will pointing out board rules,when your not able to address the subject at hand...OUTLAW

• Pistoff
    Pistoff
    I freely admit that the "camp is divided"

The "camp" is the problem, Shining One/Rex.

In the world of science and critical thought, there is very little camp. Theories and conclusions are checked again and again, and if say Einstein's theory is found to be wrong, no one covers for him.

Is that true for YEC? From what I have read of it, including the almost completely plaigarized WT books, they quote each other extensively as a substitute for research and critical analysis. Instead of being one group committed to a specific belief, the scientific community is in search of the truth, whatever it might be.

Thank goodness; else we would still be back in the stone ages.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Shining One (YECst Rexy) said to itsallgoodnow:

: I respect a woman who is not a backslapper and a toady...

I.e., a woman who knows her place and isn't afraid of affirming it.

"Damn niggahs! Dey oughta know dey place!"

: oops, just read your post again! Forget that,

"Damn niggahs! Dey don' know dey place!"

: Watchtowerettes are sometimes just followers even after they leave the Borg. BTW, you have a real nice picture.

Hah! Yet another Fundamentalist negative comment on "the woman's place". Fact is, women like itsallgoodnow, who have seriously considered their place in the world, know far better than Fundies what life is all about. And it ain't about the mostly nonsense promulgated by the arch-Fundy Focus on the Family idiots that Rex has aligned himself with.

We note once again the complete lack of substantive response from one of the most Shining Ones in the Fundamentalist camp.

Cygnus, I might accept your offer if I weren't unabashadly straight. But I know you.

AlanF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit