Live on a paradise earth full of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by wanderlustguy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    As disturbing as that post was...I found it strangely amusing that this is really what we use to believe when we went out in field service and harvested other people's houses with our eyes.

You statement reminded me of someone who said she looked forward to the "new system where she wouldn't have to listen to other people's screaming bastards".

Even then I was stunned at such a sick statement.

W

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I remember only too well how I fell for that "living on a paradise earth" routine. Lived with that assumption for 30 years. During that 30 years, all the don't dos and can't dos began to creep in slowly but surely. Then THEY got more and more insideous, and the WTS got even more demanding.

The love I was shown at first, cooled off. The joy that I felt at first, cooled off. The proof and the evidence that the WTS was sneaky and underhanded in its dealings, warmed me up to the point my blood boiled, and sickened me.

When I have definite proof that someone, anyone has LIED to me, I can never trust anything they say ever again. Anything printed by the WTS carries ZERO credibility with me. I don't like being purposely lied to. Does anyone?

Even the WTS itself doesn't conduct their lives or their finances as if the "end" will come tomorrow, so why do they insist that their followers do?

That's MY take on it.

Annie

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    As disturbing as that post was...I found it strangely amusing that this is really what we use to believe when we went out in field service and harvested other people's houses with our eyes.

Hopefully you didn't think I was serious ... it was meant to be disturbing though. Sad really.

-ithinkisee

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Finally

That is not how the Bible describes Paradise at all. In fact it will be the exact opposite of what you said.

No more sickness

No more death

No more hunger

No more violence

No more injustice

No more mundane day to day struggle to eek out a living

and so much more.... The best conditions you can possibly IMAGINE. Wouldnt any loving parent want to put thier kids in such an environment? defd

Defd just described Heaven. Oh yeah, I forgot. He doesn't believe in Heaven does he?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit