Live on a paradise earth full of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by wanderlustguy 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Ezekiel 3 That was wonderful.

Thanks

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Ezekiel 3, oh my goodness!

Year 400: Ancient faithful ones are ressurected. In vengence Uriah kills David who has to be resurrected again. Uriah is stoned. Lot is reunited with his daughters. They spend the night drinking.

Year 620: A record number of suicides among the faithful. Most are not happy with their scant 1 acre parcel and spending full-time hours in the ministry trying to convince a 4th century Greek that he is a soul.

Year 660: The mass stonings are only aggrevating the issue.

How wonderfully witty EZ.

• Apathy
    Apathy

Haha. I loved the time-line of resurrection. x)
    Yeah. Before I decided that the Resurrection was bull, back when I was eleven, I just decided that even if the Jay Dubs were right and I'd die.. I didn't care. God, how boring would it be to spend eternity playing Cranium and eating Trail Mix?

• gpp
    gpp

Just like I told the two fresh elders that came by here the other day. The one with the shiny new elder said "Dont you want to live forever in paradise?" my standard reply (stolen from a comic) " NOT WITH A BUNCH OF JEHOVAHS WITNESSES!"

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Lot is reunited with his daughters. They spend the night drinking.

Snickers...

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

No wonder they deny the existence of hell

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    I responded that I would rather live a short life on this earth free of the WTS than live forever with the people at the KH.

Amen Blondie...my thoughts exactly!

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Read Riverworld, by Philip Jose Farmer

His plot sounds exactly like the timeline previously posted Especially revenge and getbacks.

One of the short stories he wrote about Riverworld has a young Jewish man named Yeshua who finds that his previous life wasn't as special as he believed or told others. He takes a Jewish wife, who lived during the time of Moses, and she informs him there was no parting of the Red Sea, no pillar of fire, or earthquakes, or plagues, or... this infomation also distresses Yeshua...

• defd
    defd

goofy doctrines

The New Heavens and the New Earth may be a goofy doctrine to you, but to MILLIONS it is a great hope and sigh of relief. Believe it or not, our Great God Jehovah HAS promised a Paradise. His promises never fail.

D.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

defd, holy crap, this just in, apparently there is NO GOD!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit