To Joelbear With Love

by Maximus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

jonjonsimons

:Blah blah blah blah blah. You're such a shining Christian example that it warms my heart.

And just what ever gave you the idea that the job of a "shining Christian" was that of warming the heart of one that has once been exposed to true Christianity but then has turned his back on it?

:At least most of the JW's I have known in my life were at least kind to people, even ones that didn't agree with them.

At least you have gotten something correct for once. However, those that they are thus kind to are not of YOUR sort. Now, they won't have anything to do with you either except slap you around a bit.

:You may take it or leave it, but again I wish you peace.

I'll leave it. Furthermore, I'm at peace except when at war with an apostate like yourself.

:Take care

That's my advice for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pierced Angel

:Hey Thursday,

Great! But I thought that you didn't resort to being nasty? What's the deal?

:Does your wife or any of your sons

Other than what I want to divulge about my family in the first place, what right do you have to pull a person's beloved into an atmosphere like this to begin with. Shall I ask you personal questions about YOUR family members? Don't you know yet, given the age you are, that there is a line not to cross?

:Do you tell people at the hall that you are "slapping" around apostates online?

Although I don't have to reveal it to you, I am presently not attending meetings. Now don't that confuse the absolute hell outta ya!

:Just wondering. Seems like it would be frowned upon.

Reckon the Israelites frowned upon Samson beating the crap outta the Philistines?

Friday

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Friday,

Thank you for responding. But I question why you even bring the term "pacifist" into the picture. A person can be forthright and still not be rude. Which is NOT something I've seen in your posts. Pacifism doesn't have anything to do with what my question was. I will quote some of your meanspirited items:

One of the poorer excuses for a human being I've ever come across in my 62 years of life.

You dummy, you meant to say that "no one is paying any attention". But there's no surprise that you didn't get that right either, since you've never gotten anything else right before.

And, furthermore, get the hell off a board that you have no business on.

I'd rather stay here and slap around on you, you apostate jerk.

These are just quotes from the associated "homosexual/Joelbear" threads. If you'd like, I'll go back to other threads where your comments are even more rude and mean-spirited. Do you feel that these are just "forthright" or that they are "rude"? Can you really imagine Jesus Christ using these words on someone? Here I am an apostate reprimanding you for not acting like your own Lord, Jesus Christ! Please respond...

Curious...

Billygoat

PS: A few more questions...

1. Why do you come to this website?
    2. Do the brothers know you are here?
    3. Do you feel any guilt for NOT following the WTS standpoint on apostate websites?
    4. What if I were a Christian here trying to figure out why NOT to leave the WTS? Perhaps one just needs encouragement to get back into the swing of things in the congregation and they witness your rude (ask anyone here as to the tone of your postings) comments and it keeps them from following the path back to the WTS? Your rudeness and callousness could be a stumbling block.

Just a few more thoughts...

• Francois
    Francois

Joel, you live in Atlanta, right? My old stomping grounds! If you've posted that you're depressed I've missed it somehow. Been there too, recently. Had it not been for some of the new depression meds that are available now, I might still very well have been there.

We come to Atlanta from time to time and next time I'm on my way, I'll let you know in case you'd feel like getting together we can make a plan.

Francois

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

To all of you guys that are relatively new here, Yadirf isn't worth the effort. In my experience and in many others here, if you ignore him, he'll eventually get bored and move on. He's just a really old bald guy, with drool soaking the keyboard as he types. Don't feed him. He's been proven over and over again to be a hateful, idiotic, asshole with nothing better to do with his life, than to stir up shit.

Just my very humble 2 f'ing cents

• ladonna
    ladonna

To Yadirf who has jumped in on a thread that was for Joelbear.....sorry Joelbear but I have to adress this.

Friday,
    I have noticed on several occassions during your postings that you use words that appear distinctly violent in the way you express yourself.

This leaves me feeling that this is not really about Joelbear at all, but rather about "power" and control.
    Words like "slapping", "war", and "beating" ect.
    These are words of violence.

Ladonna

Do you know why you have to be so violent?

Joelbear, I have already posted to you and you know my thoughts but seeing as Yardirf has seen fit to dirty what was a thread of kindness I wanted to ask him the question above.

Ana

• joelbear
    joelbear

Hi all,

Thanks for the kind words. They are very much appreciated. I hope I can make any and all of you feel better any time you might be down.

I was glad to see that Friday finally admitted he is really not an active Jehovah's Witness. I'm sure there is a lot more to his story
    than he is willing to share here, including some personal hurt that has happened to him to make him so sad and angry and it is probably tied in with why he has stopped attending meetings and I would assume also not going in field service.

I believe strongly that everyone has a story, even Friday and You Know and Fred. They act the way they do for a reason. Every effect has a cause. We may never know fully why they act the way they do. I do sincerely wish Friday peace.

I suggest that we all try to remember that these people too have a history, problems, hurts and pains to deal with and try to remember that when we read their posts and when we respond to them. Who knows what mental, physical and emotional problems Friday, Fred, You Know and many others here are battling on a day to day basis. Maybe venting here is a coping mechanism for them. Maybe it makes the rest of their life a little more bearable. If so, I can live with being ranted at a bit.

I lose my temper from time to time myself and usually regret it.

Joel

• Commie Chris
    Commie Chris

Joel, you are a prince. That post seems typical of you and clearly shows to relative newcomers like me exactly why everyone here loves you.

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Once again Joel dude, you've proven yourself more of a man than I.

Slayer

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Joelbear,

You are a much bigger man than most could ever attain to be! And I'm not talking about the "bear" part either!

Love you bunches,

Billygoat

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

Oh we're not talking about the "bear" thing? My bad...nevermind.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit