To Joelbear With Love

by Maximus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I can't let this post go by without putting my 2 cents worth in.

I can agree with every warm, loving comment sent your way. As for Yadrif (or whatever the hell his name is) well, he's just an idiot.

You were one of the first ones to respond to my post when I finally got up the nerve and I have always appreciated your comments.

In fact, I am going to Key West for my anniversary in October and I will think warm thoughts of you when I am there, lying in the sun. Are there any nude beaches there?...Just kidding!...Not really!

Anyway, I'm glad Maximus started this post. Of course, I have a warm spot in my heart for Max as well, for personal reasons (he knows what they are).

Love you guys!

TweetieBird, a.k.a. OrangeBlossom

"By doubting we come at truth" -Cicero

• gsark
    gsark

Joelbear...

All the kind sentiments expressed so far in this thread towards you go double for me. I have enjoyed your presence here on this board, and reading your posts while I was lurking here for some time, finally helped me post for the first time. That in turn opened me up to a world of people I never knew existed or could exist.

Much of the joy and wonder I am experiencing in my life today I owe to you.

all my love to you and yours...

Life is a roller coaster. Get in, sit down, shut up and hang on!

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Billygoat

You said:

It is people like you that make Christianity look so hypocritical. I'm embarassed to be lumped in the same category as you.

Listen, Billy, you and I don’t share the same category. You see, you are a member of what is known as “Christendom”. That’s a mock form of Christianity. So, I’m glad that you’re embarrassed.

You also said:

This is the first negative post I've made directed at a person. But what would God Jehovah think of your intolerance and unkindness? Aren't we to be kind to all men no matter what they're background and lifestyle? How would Jesus Christ treat Joelbear? I cannot imagine him saying to Maximus what you just posted. Can you actually believe that Christ would be that cruel??? I can imagine nothing but kindness and love coming from Christ to Joel. His character is something to be proud of and followed by others!!!

I’ll answer you here with the same answer I gave in the other thread, since it’s primarily the same question:

I’m afraid you’re, to some extent, getting my ‘forthrightness’ mixed up with ‘rudeness’. Besides, where in the Bible can you point to that says that a true Christian is to be a pacifist? Can you point that out to me?

Perhaps you have Luke 6:29 in mind: “To him that strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also.” Is it my fault that you and others don’t know how to properly understand Jesus’ words? You really need to take into consideration who I am dealing with here, for the most part. For the most part, they are ex-JWs. Therefore, those words of Jesus have ABSOLUTELY no application in such cases. Then when do they find application? Of course if I were being struck, as it were, “on the one cheek” by a person who had never been exposed to true Christianity then I would “offer the other also”. However, not so with those who were once privileged with having come to know about Jehovah’s wonderful provisions and then foolishly rejected them. And what’s even worse, these ones have determined to “beat” their former brothers, those who gave their time and energies to share those things with them. And so because they have now become enemies after having that background, this places them out on the battlefield of war. Now, they and I are in a state of war. For all the above reasons, I don’t sit idly by and allow myself to be trampled on by worthless, enemy apostates.

Friday

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Joelbear,
    I agree with most all of the above posts. I've found your imput to be thoughtful, caring and heartfelt. And may I say on a personal note that your website has helped me tremendously, and I think your just yummy. So please forgive me for adding this last part.

Yadirf/Friday/or whatever: Get a life. No one cares, and no one is listening. Haven't you figured out yet that your words of hate have no place here. If I wanted to be subjected to your type of venom I'd visit my father. There is a difference between posting your personal views and posting pure hatred. Think about it guy. Jesus said to love your neighbor as you love yourself. By the sound of your posts you must really hate yourself.

Peace and love to all,
    jjs

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Joelbear,

I agree with most of the posters on this thread: you're a great guy. It takes a great deal of courage to live your life as you are. I'm glad you've found happiness.

Warmly,

Pat

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

jonjonsimons

:Yadirf ... No one cares, and no one is listening.

Quit lying. If no one was listening, then you wouldn't be making a reply. You dummy, you meant to say that "no one is paying any attention". But there's no surprise that you didn't get that right either, since you've never gotten anything else right before.

:Haven't you figured out yet that your words of hate have no place here. If I wanted to be subjected to your type of venom I'd visit my father.

I assume that you're an ex-JW. If I'm right about that, what are YOU even doing here on this board. This is a board clearly advertised as being for JWs and their brothers and sisters.

:There is a difference between posting your personal views and posting pure hatred. Think about it guy. Jesus said to love your neighbor as you love yourself. By the sound of your posts you must really hate yourself.

I do love my "neighbor" as myself. However, I have no love whatsoever for those who have become my avowed enemies. So, YOU get a life! And, furthermore, get the hell off a board that you have no business on. It's clearly advertised as NOT being for people who hate Jehovah's Witnesses, such as you apparently do.

Friday

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Friday,
    First of all I don't hate anyone, JW, XJW or otherwise. I was simply trying to point out to you that you can spew all the hate you want and it doesn't matter because most people on this board don't care what you have to say. I find you amusing, and I enjoy your attempts at trying to hurt my feelings. BTW I haven't been called a dummy since the 2nd grade, thanks for the laugh. But alas, you don't hurt my feelings. My mother raised me to have kindness in my heart for all mankind. Also just so you know everyone has the right to post on this board, as I have made clear in all of the posts I have made. And if you think there are more currrent JW's than XJW's on this board you are the one that is dilusional.
    Peace and love to you,
    jjs

PS: I've never claimed to be your avowed enemy. As far as I can remember I've never posted anything to that effect. And if, and I do mean if you are a current JW then you should be ashamed of yourself. Last time I checked, talking to apostates was against your religion. Better head to the nearest Kingdom Hall and beg for forgiveness.

Opinions are like a**holes. We've all got one and most of them stink.

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

jonjonsimons

:I've never claimed to be your avowed enemy. As far as I can remember I've never posted anything to that effect.

You're a supporter of the apostate movement, so you're an avowed enemy of mine.

:And if, and I do mean if you are a current JW then you should be ashamed of yourself. Last time I checked, talking to apostates was against your religion. Better head to the nearest Kingdom Hall and beg for forgiveness.

I'd rather stay here and slap around on you, you apostate jerk. Slapping around on an apostate is not generally considered to be "talking" to them. If I were your associate, I'd extend my greetings wouldn't I? Have I ever done that? Absolutely not! I have addressed you by name only.

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

Yadirf,
    Blah blah blah blah blah. You're such a shining Christian example that it warms my heart. I've never met a JW like you before. At least most of the JW's I have known in my life were at least kind to people, even ones that didn't agree with them. You may take it or leave it, but again I wish you peace.
    Take care,
    jjs

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

Hey Thursday,

Does your wife or any of your sons know you frequent the "apostate" sites every day? Do you tell people at the hall that you are "slapping" around apostates online?

Just wondering. Seems like it would be frowned upon.

Anne

"Too much of a good thing, is wonderful."

Mae West

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit