Hug your loved ones NOW . . .

by pennycandy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

I very nearly lost my 10 year old son. In the space of 24 hours, he went from a healthy kid, to hanging onto life by a thread. He is such a joy in my life, always has been, and now, I look at him every single day and think that he almost wasn't here anymore. And I hug my kids a little bit tighter...

Pennycandy - HUGS to you and your family, I hope you get through this difficult time quickly.... I'm thinking about you!!

GGG

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

(((( Penny Candy ))))

Let me know if there is anything I can get you. With you watching the little ones it could be hard for you to get out while he's down.

• daystar
    daystar

I hope your husband pulls out of this soon and remains healthy after. And thank you for reminding us to treasure our loved ones.

{{pennycandy}}

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Indeed, thanks for reminding us all. My thoughts are with you and your hubby today. GGG, wow! thank goodness things turned out well for you too, and "welcome" by the way.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((( pennycandy )))

it is scary when you realize how fragile life is. I am glad your hubby is recovering.

• Purza
    Purza

Wow. Thank you for the reminder and wake up call. I am sorry you had to go through that, but I am glad your husband is on the road to recovery. I have already taken your advice to heart.

Purza

• Sassy
    Sassy

its sad but so true that we take things for granted.. and scarey stuff like this reminds us about the real important things..

I'm glad your husband is ok.. hope it stays that way

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

You are so right, I know just how you are feeling. I feel less alone reading of others experiences.

• Es
    Es

I am so sorry for you and your hubby hope everything is going ok. Thanks for the great advance i always try to tell my fiance and my son all the time how much i love them and i try to give them hugs all the time, but your right there are times when things happen or stresses of life get in the way, and thats when we need to remember to hug our loved ones. es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit