How can people like Def'd stick around here?

by ithinkisee 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

LOL, for me the 'truth' fell apart in a matter of weeks!!! Oh well.....

When it comes to Defd- devotion can be blind.

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

well this explains a lot. I wondered why someone was trying to preach to me by PM.

Maybe hes counting his time!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Maybe for some reason he is unable to go door to door!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I get a charge out of him. If I believed in Jehovah or Jesus I might get a bit pissed at his arrogance. I like the judging though, takes me back to all the shocked expressions I would get from people at the hall when I'd just blurt stuff out that wasn't PC. What can I say, I guess I'm a bit of an attention slut like Brooke.

GBL

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

GBL - you blurted out non PC stuff?

Well spank my ass and call me Mary!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Well spank my ass and call me Mary!

Okay Mary lets see that ass! Damn, there I go with the non PC stuff again..

GBL

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im only doing it if Def'd watches...

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO! You might get him to come to an apostafest with that promise, katiek!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What - is it harder for a Witness to hang around here than it is for an secret apostate to keep going to meetings?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    Who do you choose when they differ? Governing Body? or the Bible?

The "spank my ass and call me Mary"-comment was actually really appropriate in this thread, imo. Because there certainly is an element of masochism in all of this. Reach back into your JW-mindset for a second: The more you realise that "the Truth" is a lie, the more you will cling to it, thinking "God is testing me, like Job, testing my faith". The more you are abused, lied to, the more you realise something is wrong, this thought will just increase to manifest itself in your mind, until something just cracks, and you eventually walk into the sunlight, seeing that the "Truth" is a lie.

However: Defd is really annoying, and this is the reason: He comes on, spews some JW-propaganda, and then he just leave! People ask him honest, good and logical questions, but he just refuse to answer them. And that`s just really pissing me off, cause it`s so typical JW, you ask them a question, they can`t answer, but are unable to see the significance of the fact that they can`t answer! That makes me so mad and frustrated I just wanna bang my head in a brick wall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit