What Animal Are You?

by lonelysheep 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

I was a bear, Lion or rooster had trouble picking which one really suited me es

• caligirl
    caligirl

It says Penguin or Otter, or I may be a fox.

I would say 2/3 Otter with the remaining split between Penguin & Fox.

I am apparently undefinable.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I had the choice between walrus - mountain goat - porcupine.

its definitely the walrus.

Walrus
    Genera and species: Odobenus Rosmarus
    Collective Term: A suet of walrus

Description
    T hese superficially benign individuals are usually easy to recognize. When you think of walruses, think of those large people sunning their perfectly rounded bellies at the beach. Or just think of Wilford Brimley. Either way, the walrus is that ruddy uncle at the family reunion, who dispenses charm and off-color jokes like donuts.

Aah donuts! Walruses have an unrelenting sweet tooth and a weakness for home cooking, and though they might seem comfortable with their roly-poly physiques -- one shouldn't overdo the teasing. Underneath that thick skin is a surprisingly sensitive spirit. But still, it's difficult to embarrass a walrus. Nothing in life is taken so seriously that it cannot be laughed at. Its infectious love for life contaminates everyone who has unprotected encounters with this hearty beast.

Walruses are not to be trifled with however, and as good-natured as they appear, they can be cantankerous and aggressive when slighted. Mostly however, their bark is worse than their bite and their big-hearted natures soon reassert themselves.

Although it is accustomed to large groups of people, the walrus is self-contained and respects the privacy of others. It is happiest when surrounded by the comforts of home and feels little need to travel far afield. For all their carefree mannerisms, walruses are dependable and forthright, and people are attracted to their consistent and predictable personalities. A walrus friend can always be counted on to dish out a loan or lend a hand.

Walruses don't shower their lovers with gifts, but communicate their feelings with demonstrative hugs and sloppy kisses instead. Their biggest asset is their hearty laugh; a generous, deep-bellied guffaw that can disarm even the most cynical, and with such an engaging disposition it's easy to see why walruses are so effective in their social lives. In the bedroom, the assessment is not quite so encouraging. With their belief that affection can substitute for physical contact, they tend to be lazy and indifferent to their partners' sexual needs.

Walruses not natural communicators and prefer to let their actions speak for themselves. But when pushed to disclose their feelings, they will reveal the naked truth. When they've achieved closeness with that special someone, they throw open the hatches and reveal a genuinely loving soul.

Coo-coo-ca-choo.

Careers and Hobbies
    Food inspector Store manager Government worker I am a secretary

Watching TV (quizzes) computergames photo's books Dinner parties Playing cards

Famous Walruses
    Drew Carey, Roseanne Barr, Wilford Brimley, Boris Yeltsin, Tom Arnold

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Mole. Careers and Hobbies : Grave digger

• Mary
    Mary

It says I'm a sable or a wolf!

Careers and Hobbies
    Law enforcement Soldier
    Medical fields Trial Lawyer

Team sports Outdoor activities
    Theater Debating

Famous Wolves
    Christian Slater, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Hillary Clinton

Me thinks I missed my calling in life..........

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

wildcat, porcupine or baboon.. lol. i think i'll pick wildcat.

• Vassago
    Vassago

Fox
    Genera and species: Vulpes Vulpes
    Collective Term: A skulk of foxes

Description
    Appealing and cerebral and of average size, the fox is a close relative of both the wolf and dog personalities and displays typical canine qualities of loyalty, passion and creativity. Largely misunderstood to be a shy, retreating individual, it's the fox's unique stature as a small carnivore that defines its survival strategy. Because it cannot succeed in the world using brute force alone, it must rely on its sharp mind and engaging personality to garner resources, and it consequently spends a lot of time in its head -- giving the impression that it's trying to outsmart its friends. So the fox is often surprised to learn that its intellectual pursuits are intimidating.

So, the fox tempers its serious nature with a sardonic sense of humor and engaging playfulness while interacting with its eclectic community. It expects others to be as honest about their strengths and shortcomings as it is of its own, and while these high expectations don't make the fox a snob, it expects its friends to first demonstrate their worthiness before returning the favor with loyalty and devotion.

Foxes are typically successful in the work place but their competitiveness and ambition sometimes makes coworkers feel belittled. They would never deliberately take advantage of others, but their single-mindedness often blinds them to their feelings. So they thrive in their own businesses and like to surround themselves with family and friends in these ventures. Although they demand consensus in all decisions, they dominate discussions and steer the plans to reflect their own agenda.

A discussion with a fox is invariably stimulating and challenging. Its great curiosity and worldly experience makes it a wonderful conversationalist and it's able to hold forth on a number of different topics with ease. Sometimes, however, the fox will view a conversation as a competitive challenge, which proves to be off-putting and annoying to its companions.

Careers and Hobbies
    Computer programmer Lawyer
    Doctor Advertising

Chess Gambling
    Debating Jeopardy

Famous Foxes
    David Duchovny, Hugh Grant, Johnny Cocharan, Michael J. Fox

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

An Owl, Sabre or Buffalo. Hhhhmmm Im not much of an Owl, but the other 2 are close!

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

You are either a Porcupine or a Snake personality.
    But you may also be a Mountain Goat personality.

I'll have to read what they say later. My insomnia is wearing off.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Tiger
    Genera and species: Panthera Tigris
    Collective Term: A bolt of tigers

Description
    Tigers are handsome and powerful people with an innate self-confidence and elegance. There's a sense of immediacy and an aura of electricity that surrounds it, and when it walks into a room, something always seems about to happen. Consider the classic tiger personality of F. Lee Bailey. He expresses himself with the confidence of one who expects his orders to be unquestionably followed, and his autocratic style demands respect and commands fear. For once a tiger has found its groove, it focuses on its goal with a brightly burning intensity. Male tigers, when out of their element, are sometimes mistaken for beefcake. But when you see them in their offices wearing their power suits, you realize that you're dealing with incisive, authoritarian individuals.

As a nocturnal hunter the tiger is equipped with a great deal of street sense. Able to read people's motivations and assess situations quickly, it is blunt and to the point, commanding attention with just a whisper or a raising of its eyebrow. It demands respect and commands fear. Unlike their cat relatives, tigers enjoy sports of all kinds, with a particular affinity for water sports. They are often seen in the company of river dolphins and sea lions on a casual and socially limited basis.

With a need to dominate their partners, their passionate advances can often be too intense for those fainthearted partners, so they must choose their lovers wisely. Because of their propensity for solitude, they avoid long-lasting relationships and place little value on fidelity -- proving to be unsettled and promiscuous.

Marry it? Yes. Tame it? Never! It's hard to put one's finger on why the tiger struggles to settle down, but one theory has it that the tiger views marriage as a threat to its independence. But their emotional detachment should not be confused with a desire to avoid intimacy; for intimacy is the tiger's greatest sensual tool. By offering its lover its deeply held secrets, it adds another dimension of eroticism to its lovemaking.

However, those tigers that have been married for a while will tell you that matrimony can be quite agreeable. Perhaps then, it's their impossible search for the perfect partner that keeps them on the prowl, although more than likely, we'll never understand the dark forces that frame its fearful symmetry.

Careers and Hobbies
    Trial Lawyer CEO Engineer Self-employed

Adventure Sports
    Parties Action movies
    Fine clothes

Famous Tigers
    Jack Nicholson, Ted Nugent, F. Lee Bailey, James Bond, Tiger Woods.

Looks like I am going to have to change my avatar now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit