What Animal Are You?

by lonelysheep 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

WOW This got me down to a T! Mr Crumpet is constantly chiding me about my inability to see anything or be anything except black or white. It even got that I work in the legal system.

Zebra
    Genera and species: Equus Burchelli
    Collective Term: A stripe of zebra

Description
    These strong shouldered quadrupeds are closely related to horse personalities. But since zebras have evolved in the competitive environment of the African plains, they've developed a tougher exterior and more aggressive demeanor than their cousins.

Those that come into contact with the zebra find it to be a powerfully loyal and intelligent friend. Its black and white nature shuns the gray zones of compromise and its decided idealism is incapable of accepting defeat in an argument. Zebras find it difficult to be punctual when it comes to meeting commitments that have little value to them, and close examination of this trait reveals the subtle arrogance that pervades the zebra's personality.

While its behavior might be construed as selfish, the zebra is generally appalled to discover that others have perceived it to be egotistical. For zebras always expect to be given the benefit of the doubt and are perpetually on the offense when it comes to setting the record straight with regard to their motives.

Zebras have a tendency to view the world in black and white and have a strong sense of right and wrong. Unlike their horse cousins, they are unwilling to be saddled with the burdens of others and insist that everyone carry his own weight. Their love of debate has them forming friendships with people that hold diametrically opposed views, and their enigmatic personalities contain a well-hidden dark side. When the deeper aspects of the zebra's character surface, it proves to be an interested and interesting partner.

As is typical of herbivorous personalities, zebras tend to form mixed herds with other grazing animal personalities and these mutually beneficial friendships often extend to business partnerships. Once the zebra's mind is made up, it is difficult to shift its position, which explains its reputation for stubbornness. This reputation is somewhat unfounded however, since the zebra's opinions are only formed after deliberate and logical consideration.

Don't cross a zebra unless you can match its sharp wit. For although zebras are formidable debaters, they are not necessarily good communicators. The problem is that they get so caught up in what they're saying that they never get around to listening to your views. In matters of intimacy, they reduce discussions to mere exercises of logic, leaving their mates emotionally isolated.

And yet, underneath this coat of black and white logic beats a heart of pure gold.

Careers and Hobbies
    Scientist Accountant
    Football referee Legal system

Basketball Tennis
    Karaoke Horse-riding

Famous Zebras
    Christopher Darden, Rudy Giuliani

Amazon.com
    coverMen Are from Mars, Women Are from Ve...
    Used $0.50!
    (Prices May Change)
    Privacy Information
  • confusedjw
    confusedjw

Congratulations . ( You passed the test.)

You are either a Crocodile or a Warthog personality.

I PASSED!

• talley
    talley

The enigmatic batBat Genera: Pteropus Collective Term: A cauldron of bats Description This is a decidedly unconformist creature, for as an airborne personality, the bat tends to look down at the conventions of the ground animals. And yet, since it is not a true bird and having not mastered the art of smooth controlled flight, it often appears awkward in social situations. (Hence the term -- acting batty). But as compensation for this social ungainliness, many bat personalities sport a built-in radar, which enables them to intuitively read the motivations of others. Identifying bat personalities is not difficult. Being nocturnal creatures, they come alive at night and can be spotted in underground clubs or dimly lit bars. They prefer the sanctuary of dark clothing and dark corners, and you'll never see a bat sporting a heavy tan. These are intelligent, spiritual, creative individuals who use their full range of senses (other than their poor eyesight) to carefully navigate their way through life. Bats have a habit of flitting in and out of social situations, swooping down to interact briefly with others before quickly flying off to resume their bat lives. Unassertive and aloof, they'll take flight at the first hint of a confrontation to seek comfort in their personal spaces that are decorated in unusual but expressive ways. The bat's sixth sense gives it a number of advantages in its work, and its insightful nature enables it to understand others better than it understands itself. In the romance department, bats are enamored with the idea of love more than they are with its colder realities. Decidedly untraditional, they are prone to flights of extraordinary fantasy -- and it's not the traditional Ken and Barbie type of romance that tickles its fancy either. It's the Bram Stoker kind: dark, moody and gothic. Bat personalities have an enormous sense of loyalty and if you ever do a favor for a bat, it will never relax until it has paid you back. In fact, in nature, the bat is the only animal (other than man) to demonstrate true altruism when unrelated individuals will unselfishly offer food to a cave-mate without expectation anything in return. This powerful sense of quid pro quo is one of the defining characteristics of the bat personality and anyone should consider themselves lucky to be in a bat's good graces. Bats have no strong yearning for parenthood, for the kind of ego gratification that comes with having one's own children doesn't appeal to its karmic temperament. They are instead quite content to satisfy their maternal or paternal instincts by adopting or merely baby-sitting. If they do have children, they prove to be perfunctory parents: methodical yet unconventional . Still, bats place great emphasis on ethics and morality and insist that their children be indoctrinated in the values of good citizenship. Careers and Hobbies Psychiatrist Artist Social Worker Archeologist Writer Musician Socializing Philosophy Clubbing Spelunking Famous Bats Nostradamus, Gypsy Rose Lee.

• talley
    talley

GOOD GRIEF!! folks, sorry about that. Can see that I am going to have to switch from FireFox to IE for a copy/paste atrosity like the above. :(

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

It gives me two main animals: 1st - a Wolf 2nd Owl but I may also be a bear. I have numerous charactor traits from all three and the big brown eyes from the pup.

(however my one friend calls me a seal pup)

• rebel8
    rebel8

Whenever I take these quizzes, the results seem to be way off. I said I was driven to achieve and the results say I'm lazy. I said I had plenty of self confidence and the results say I don't. It also says there is no question I'm going to have kids--ha ha, way off.

http://www.animalinyou.com/Otter.htm

An otter? No way. I'm a giraffe. Lanky, quiet, and powerful. (I know I'm not quiet on this forum, but I am in real life. I like to listen and watch. I talk when I have something to say and am not bashful at all.)

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Im a wildcat or a fox, or maybe an otter.

I think I will choose a fox, cos I love those half cat / half dog, moonlight creatures.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Otter or wildcat or fox... Hard to tell... but I think the career/hobby choices ot the otter are more like me... though I didn't know otters had carrer choices...

Coffee

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(preens and shakes tail feathers)

Peacock
    Genera and species: Pavo cristatus
    Collective Term: A bouquet of peacocks

Description
    Peacocks are not overburdened by brains. Beautiful, vain and irreverent, they derive their self-worth almost entirely from their wardrobe and enchanting beauty.

Though it is beautiful, sexy and nattily attired, the peacock persona is simple and uncomplicated. For reasons that date back to its youth, it has developed a taste for being at the center of attention -- craving the balm of constant praise and reassurance. A great deal of the peacock's time is spent in perfecting strategies that can enhance its personal status, and whether it's shopping for clothing or going to the gym to improve its already attractive body -- its preening borders on the obsessive. The male peacock typically reveals his true feathers by his choice of car -- a flashy sport model with vanity plates -- while the female of the species relies on the latest fashions and dance moves to keep her in the spotlight. Peacocks are often targeted for unkind remarks, but even they are dimly aware of their own narcissism and accept this criticism as an inevitable consequence of being a peacock.

Sexually, the peacock is a perfectionist. Although it would never be accused of being a bookworm, chances are, it's read the Kama Sutra or at least The Joy of Sex. And, as a firm believer that practice makes perfect, peacocks encourage their lovers to experiment in all manner of whimsical fantasy. A night with a peacock is something to write home about.

Most animal personalities are in awe of their good looks but are wary of their superficial natures. This doesn't prevent some from falling prey to their charms however, but because most people are only attracted to their physical attributes alone, the peacock can never be quite sure about the intentions of prospective suitors. Many peacocks realize this too late in life to avoid a history of painful, failed relationships. When they do form a substantial relationship with a giraffe or deer perhaps, their grace and style makes this quite a majestic union. Although they are faithful partners, they are destined to be insecure in their marriage and constantly worry about their mates' fidelity.

The best mate for a peacock however, is the proud and life-loving rooster, whose ability to handle most social situations and appreciation for the finer things in life, makes for an ideal relationship.

Careers and Hobbies
    Model Dancer
    Actor Designer
    Fitness instructor

Shopping Aerobics
    Decorating Dancing
    Plastic surgery

Famous Peacocks
    Josephine Baker, Liberace, Zsa Zsa Gabor.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

It gave me the choice of Walrus or Elephant. I found similarities in both.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit