Do you purposly annoy,,,,,,,,,

by kls 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• JH
    JH

Not only do i have a goatee, I have a beard now.....

Rat's razor is on strike.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Shave off the Goatee and see how annoyed i can get.

Shoot, me too! Facial hair is nice.

(must remember EF's 25 windows trick to block my sometimes nosy husband LOL )

• kls
    kls

Hee Hee , evil ,it's fun isn't it

Rat , i think i can see the beard ,,,,,,,,whoa baby let it all hang out

• Quentin
    Quentin

I do this to my wife and daughter all the time...They'll say somthing like: Did you get that? I'll respond with: Put out the cat?...as if I didn't understnd what was said...they get very unhappy...

• thom
    thom

I send my business partner emails about how some critical order got messed up and we're in deep sh** now. Or ask him about a fax from a customer stating that what we shipped them they're VERY unhappy with (although no such fax came).
    He gets stressed out very easily and can't really handle it very well. I probably shouldn't do stuff like that to him but maybe it's my way for getting him back for how his short fuse, negative outlook and high stress level irritates me.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I rarely deliberately annoy anyone unless they annoy me first.

The only thing I do consistently is when my husband annoys me with some silly little rule about the way I dress. It's usually based on some outdated whitebread notion on "proper ladylike" attire. I always break it without saying a word, just to show how silly it is.

A recent example: "No flipflops outside the house, even if they do have leather uppers!" This despite the fact that they were very nicely made and I'm not the only person to wear upscale slide shoes to work. "Those are Vietnamese whore shoes!" he said.

"Vietnamese sex worker," I corrected him, which shut him up.

A few days later we headed for a local museum, and I entered the car barefoot, explaining that I had no shoes at all besides high heels and those leather flipflops – which was true.

He hasn't mentioned them since.

gently feral

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Mrs. O gets very annoyed when I gesture as if I'm holding a gun ... pump a round into the chamber of that shotgun, take aim, and then ... fart loudly.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

No, because it is too much effort and I would tend to avoid somebody or something I don't like. Besides, it would look as if I had the problem if I did this! But, I have observed other people do things on purpose that I consider to be annoying or inconsiderate.

That is why I always have a walkman with me in public so I can tune out certain people when necessary.

• kls
    kls

You guys have me laughing and you have to admitt that is some small way it is fun to annoy some people to see their reaction,as you sit back and laugh at how they react or over react to the smallest things .

I even annoy my dog to no end by tickling his buns and he thinks i am an annoying fly

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like to poke my hubby in the butt just to see him jump best to do if he's on the phone

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit