Do you purposly annoy,,,,,,,,,

by kls 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• kls
    kls

your husband ,wife ,boyfriend or girlfriend, things that you know really annoy them so you keep doing it to see their reaction?

Heres mine ,and you can never tell ,shhhhh I never hangup the toilet paper roll ,even thou it bugs me not to ,but it really bugs my husband so much he stomps around the house with the roll and i just sick and laugh,,,lol

I will go ouside and cut a plant ,maybe trim it ,at first i really did forget to clean up my plant mess but oh oh , i got a reaction so now i leave them for him to see and watch him blow,,,,,,,,,,lol

So what do you do to annoy others ,,,,,,come on don't hold back

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Kls....now I gotta admit my evilness!

I will go to bed without cleaning up the kitchen (putting food away, washing dishes) even if I'm not tired becuase I hate to clean up when he's there and can do it.

(I do all the cooking, btw.)

• kls
    kls
    (I do all the cooking, btw.)

Women , i hear ya . My husband has never cooked a meal and if i am not around to cook for him ,he just eats out

Oh no , i must admitt he can run the microwave

• JH
    JH

I cannot annoy anyone...I live alone, and don't have many friends to annoy.

• karen96
    karen96

I can honestly say there isn't one thing that pushes my husband's buttons. He is so easy-going, and reading this, I see I take that for granted.

He does hate being called "Timmy", his mom and siblings still call him that.

karen

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    My husband has never cooked a meal and if i am not around to cook for him ,he just eats out

Well I can cook spaghetti (if the sauce is in the jar), make nachos AND make BBQ beef sandwiches (but that's only if Nina has already cooked the brisket, chopped it up and put it in nice little tupperware containers in the freezer).

That's right. I'm bad. uh-huh

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LOL...same here!

My husband has never cooked a meal and if i am not around to cook for him ,he just eats out

This is why he now pays for take out on Fridays....for all of us!

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I try not too, but sometimes you can't help it!

• kls
    kls

Rat you can annoy us any time

Shave off the Goatee and see how annoyed i can get.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Um...shhhh...don't tell.

But I purposely leave about 20 or 25 "windows" or applications open on the computer when I walk away from it. Drives hubby just batty. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit