FOR DFED and others........

by Sunspot 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

THE WATCHTOWER publishes "no man's opinion".

(WT 1931 November 1 p. 327; 1936 March 15 p. 85)

Watchtower12/1/81 p 27

"Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do"

(On quote 1) But sadly, we know that the WTS does publish man's opinion, don't we? They have made foolish and dangerous mistakes that were to be understood as "food from God" and yet...........had to be revised and / or changed when these "mistakes" became evident! Thre is no way on earth that these "mere men" are not guilty of doing just exactly what they claim, as we have all seen. That makes them liars, and God hates liars.

God also hates cowards too, and the WTS has made many terrible and dangerous proclamations, teaching them as "bible truths", and many have lost their very lives over some of them. Others have lost their entire families and dear friends due to the hideous shunning policy when they didn't "go along with the program" .............and yet how many were apologized to when some stupid rule was changed? The WTS does not have the common human decency to even act as if they are sorry fr ALL the damage they have done over the years...........that was taught as that "food from God" and you had better follow it and OBEY what we say!!!!!!! They are the worst kind of cowards!

(On quote 2) The arrogant claim that THEY are this "channel of communication" from God himself, when they have clearly proven that they are NOT, makes everything they publish under suspicion because of all their past (and obviously unproven) edicts and those "rules of the day" policies!

HOW can anyone put their faith and trust in this obviously flawed and psuedo-religion that has been based on the guesswork of self-appointed "faithful and discreet" men?

How do you explain Psalm 146:3, in light of what the bible itself says?

DFed, you said that you were here to do some rattling-----and so am I. What say you to my observations and my questions?

Looking forward to see your answers,

Annie

• defd
    defd

DFed, you said that you were here to do some rattling-----and so am I. What say you to my observations and my questions?

I NEVER said i was here to rattle the board.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Quit deflecting and respond to the meat of the question.

Kwin

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

defd, like other JW apologists take on a teflon personality. Nothing sticks.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Face the facts, defd. The WTBTS is a deceptive and lying business that masquerades itself as the voice of God.

You must be afraid that the long arm of the WTBTS Gestapo security force known as the Service Department will find out your identity because you still haven't summoned up the courage to tell us which congregation you are attending.

Bob Evans

Walland, TN USA

• TheListener
    TheListener

Defd,

I want to say that I admire you for sticking up for your faith. From what I've seen many of the posts directed to you are fairly strong and definitely show an unloading of pent up anger and frustration (not specifically this thread). By posting here in a pro-jw stance you have become a lightning rod for those who (for much good reason) have anger and frustration toward the organization.

You are in the unique position of being able to stir up strong emotions in other people due to their experiences. Please be careful, most of the individuals on here have quite a bit of emotional baggage and to have someone stir the pot, so to speak, would be cruel and unnecessary. If you truly want to turn some around try using the logic and reasoning from the WTS and leave it at that. It's for each person to decide how they'll resond to the message.

NOTE: I in no way will ever go back to being a normal JW again. I can't wait to be completely faded and if possible bring my family out with me.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Is there such a thing as a "normal JW"?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I wonder if it was Jehavahs spirit that directed them to let all the people die when they werent allowed to take any blood? I guess thats means our creator changed his mind and told them, oh what the hell, let them take certain parts of it? I think they took a vote due to the law suits, and made that choice all on their own. I cant imagine, not giving one of my kids blood, let them die, and then find out years later that you can take some of it! And if they had, they may have lived! But we know there are those out there that have to deal with that everyday!

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

You know what DEFD, I bet you are here because you are starting to have some doubts. Maybe you should follow through with those doubts and do something about them. The members here may seem hostile toward you now, but if you do the right thing, I'm sure everyone here will be more than willing to help you transition out of the organization.

The ball is in your court. Make the right choice. The rest of us did.

• undercover
    undercover

You may not have come here to rattle anyone...I'll give ya that, but you did say in your first thread:

like i stated at the outset i will talk to anyone except apostates, disfellowshipped or haters of Jehovah and Jesus witness or not

That thins the herd down a good bit...how do you determine who is or isn't apostate or DFd? How do you know who hates JWs or who just hates the WTS but doesn't hate rank & file JWs?

Why are you sidestepping the main points of the first post? Obviously Sunspot is not on your list of shunned ones because you took her to task for saying you came here to rattle people. Now you need to comment on the rest of her post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit