FOR DFED and others........

by Sunspot 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    like i stated at the outset i will talk to anyone except apostates, disfellowshipped or haters of Jehovah and Jesus witness or not

I am not;

• a condemned apostate. Certainly not an apostate of God.
    • disfellowshipped
    • a hater of Jehovah
    • a hater of Jesus

So, defd, why do you always refuse to 'talk' with me? Or have you now decided to fill the role of Jesus as Judge too?

Good Thread Annie!

Jeff

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    like i stated at the outset i will talk to anyone except apostates, disfellowshipped or haters of Jehovah and Jesus witness or not

Ha ha, what planet are you from?! That`s only 99% of the people on the board, Bethel-boy! - most of them are apostates (as the are not JWs anymore, and thereby, by JWs own definition, "apostates"), and some of these apostates are disfellowshipped. So why are you here?! I`ll say it out loud for you: You`re here to "save" those you can, for "the Truth" (the Lie).

And you STILL haven`t responded to Annies question!!! How do you expect to "save" anyone when you can`t even answer her logical and good question! Surely there must be an answer to her questions somewhere in you litterature! If you can`t come up with one yourself, call one of your elders and ask it!

• daystar
    daystar

Jeff

I am not;
    • a condemned apostate. Certainly not an apostate of God.
    • disfellowshipped
    • a hater of Jehovah
    • a hater of Jesus

Perhaps, but if your words oppose the those of the WTS to any large extent, a person like defd will assume the worst. And at that point, everything that proceeds from your mouth will be suspect as you are then a pawn of Satan, the father of the lie.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I NEVER said i was here to rattle the board

I have taken the time to go back and check what you said, and I realize that made a mistake and read what you had said too quickly. I am just one lowly old female (according to the WTS) and also am prone to making mistakes. I am always quick to admit them, unlike the men in Brooklyn who claim to be the spiritual leaders of your supposedly Christian organization. They issue millions of pieces of literature that tell you to be obedient to their version of what the bible says (today) but yet NEVER take the initiative to offer apologies to millions of people they have knowingly misled.

I would appreciate replies to my questions and stop playing games. You were quite capable of running off at the mouth keyboard when you got into it with Stiila's thread, but are very reticent now to answer very simple questions now.

I still await your answers.

Annie

• mouthy
    mouthy

Please be careful, most of the individuals on here have quite a bit of emotional baggage and to have someone stir the pot, so to speak, would be cruel and unnecessary

You can say that again TheListener!!! Like those whos kids have killed themselves because they were DF. Or the Mother that has not been able to cuddle her kids, grandkids,or great grandkids. I would really like DFED to explain to this old lady, Why the WT teaches they must hate When the WAY! TRUTH! LIFE said that God was a GOD of LOVE> to love your enemies -do good to those who dispitfully use you. He also said the way we judge others is the way we will be judged. Tell me why I was DF because I did not believe Jesus came invisably in 1914- then in 200i the elders came to reinstatew me. I still did not believe Jesus came in 1914- Did Jehovah give them the same light as ME????

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Grace! Thank you for replying on my thread!

I just wanted to tell ya that I love ya!

You've been quite a inspiration for me!

Love and hugs always,

Annie

• Dustin
    Dustin

Dfed - You have talked to me and I am

1. Disassociated

2. Apostate

3. A hater of Jehovah God (not necassarily other Gods)

4. A hater of all JW false teachings and their leaders

So I determine that is a crime worthy of disfellowshipping by talking to me. Hey it's kind of fun acting like you have God give athourity.

• lawrence
    lawrence

DFed-

Those men (you defend) don't have enough spirit filled direction to find their asses with both hands. Brooklyn is a piss poor apostate and murderer, and now you're talking to me too! Give Annie an answer you smug know-it-all.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Ha ha, LoL @ Dustin and Lawrence. Now we`re talking! Goddamit Defd, answer Annies question goddamit! If you don`t, then just piss off and never come back!

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thank you my friends, I do appreciate your support in this matter!

Just for the record, I don't recognize the evil Watchtowergod any longer either. This is one of the reasons (other than the LACK of love in the WTS religion) that I finally left that pompous and haughty organization.

DFed, the WTS is a cult and someday this will come up and kick you right where it hurts the most. Continue on putting your life on the line for men who don't know which end is "up" and you too, will be down. It's merely a matter of time. (and I don't mean the kind you count when "witnessing" to all of us here)

You'll be just fine as long as you keep your head firmly planted deep down in the sand and firmly up "Mother's" rear end.............but it's a helluva shock when you realize.......yo've been HAD from the get-go!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit