• kls
    kls

More times then i care to remember

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Guilty as charged

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    or reread some of your previous posts and wonder, what you were thinking when you posted it?

Oh yeah, I can relate to this one. I wish I were more insucure at times, because I've put my foot in my mouth more times than I can count, and not just on this board

I wish I'd never started at least two threads on the JWD. Sometimes first impressions never go away...

• Purza
    Purza

Yes, lots of time. Most of the time what I am thinking doesn't flow nicely when I type a response.

Purza

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

yep...I've erased more posts than I posted. Usually because I'm afraid I will hurt someone's feelings or my post will be taken the wrong way. Sometimes I'm already to make a post, but once I've read though everyone else's posts, I realize that what I was going to say has already been said....or the entire thread went in an entirely different direction than I was thinking.

Lisa

• Quentin
    Quentin

For me writing has always been a chore. It's easier to sit back and read what other's write, than do the writting myself. Besides, by the time I get ready to post a response, someone else has made the point. Now if you want to sit and converse...that's different.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Yup - I write and erase all the time...

GGG

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek
    I would prefer the old posts were not kept on file for so long, then we could change direction without all the baggage of passed posts showing up to embarrass us.

The thought occurred to me, Trevor, wouldn't the Society have loved to have printed on disappearing ink -- you know, disappears after 10 years or so because what they've said and what they've printed is probably their worst enemy.

Fats

• Dustin
    Dustin

It just depends on the day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit