Premonition Dreams?

by Evanescence 43 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

WOW Sirona, I'm reading through your "three" link. While reading, something occured to me.

Guess what my date of birth is.. September 3rd, 1962

09 03 1962, add it up and you get 30, or a perfect 3! This has never occured to me before.

• fairchild
    fairchild

Oh, I never really answered the initial question of premonition dreams.

One night I had a dream that my teeth fell out. It was a very "clear" dream, one I remembered exactly and clearly when I woke up. The next day I talked about my dream to a friend, and she said when you dream that your teeth fall out, it means that someone in your surroundings is going to die. Sure enough, that same day, an old lady who lived down the street passed away. (I used to do her grocery shopping on the way back from school). A few years later, I had the dream again where my teeth fell out. The next day one of my teachers in college was called out of class while teaching us, husband had just been found, he had committed suicide. A few years after that I had this dream again. At that time I was staying at a hotel where I had a job. The next morning during breakfast, I said to the owner of the hotel that someone was going to die that day and that I was absolutely certain of it. Less than two hours later, she got a call from her daughter-in-law, her son had died of a sudden heart attack at the age of 34. She fired me that day and asked me never to come near her again. Over the years, I have had that dream about 8 times, and unfortunately, it never failed. You can probably imagine how I feel when I wake up in the morning after a dream like that. It sucks.

And this is my other one. I was in high school at the time. It was a Saturday afternoon, I was doing some studying, and all of a sudden I felt extremely sleepy, something unusual, because I was never sleepy in daytime. I went to lie down on the couch for a minute and fell asleep immediately (something else which is unusual for me). I won't bother you with my whole dream, as it is quite long, but to this day I remember every little detail of it. Somewhere in my dream, I was wandering in the middle of nowhere, and came to a very old, deserted town. The houses were in severe decay, it looked like as if not a living sould had been in that town in at least 50 years. I was extremely desperate to find my way home. Sure enough, I found a telephone booth, and the phone still worked. I intended to call a friend and ask for help. I knew that, if only I could get a hold of someone, I would be safe and I would be able to go home again. But deep inside I had a horrible fear of not being able to go home or see a human being ever again. I picked up the phone, and felt in my pocket where I found a few pieces of change, what a relief. But then I started searching for the slot to put the change in, and there was no such thing. Instead, there was a long, thin opening, and above it was written in fine print "please insert your card here to make a call". Now, you have to know that way back then, there was no such thing as a phone card. It blew my mind when many years later, I read an article in the paper about the first public phone which accepts phone cards instead of change.

This dream bothered me for years, not because of the phone card, but because of the nature of the dream and the incredibly strong and deep feelings I had in that dream. I searched for explanations and even contacted people who interpret dreams. Two of those people told me "you experienced dying while you were not ready for it" Hmm, as if we are ever ready for that..

• Sirona
    Sirona

Fairchild.

My point is that sometimes messages are not immediately apparent and then they click into place. I saw his message two ways "three years later" and "three....years later" Meaning that the number three may be significant rather than the years bit.

Just a thought.

Sirona

• Sirona
    Sirona

Call me crazy, but is has always been my opinion that multiples of three are significant. Dates most especially.

My husbands DOB also adds up to 30 = 3

Sirona

PS mine also adds up to 9 (or 3 x 3)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit