Dansk is going to the hospital...

by under74 73 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

bump

• under74
    under74

Okay, last time I'll bump it this morning.

• prophesariah
    prophesariah

BTTT

For anyone interested who has not yet seen this thread. Ian needs our support. So, send in those cards.

(((((((((( Ian, Claire, & Family ))))))))))

Hang in there. This too shall pass. God be with you.

Love/Peace/Respect

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I know Ian is going to love the Texas size card that Chris and Nina will send... I am curious as to what it will look like too....

Denny and I will send one from Louisiana, so I will try to find something that has a Cajun flare to it, or show what our state looks like, very beautiful.

Ian, I agree, the internet is great, but good old snail mail is still the best to me.

Just know that you are loved, admired and we will be sending positive vibes and prayers you way Sweet Man........hugs Dede and Denny Brown

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I know Ian is going to love the Texas size card that Chris and Nina will send... I am curious as to what it will look like too....

Denny and I will send one from Louisiana, so I will try to find something that has a Cajun flare to it, or show what our state looks like, very beautiful.

Ian, I agree, the internet is great, but good old snail mail is still the best to me.

Just know that you are loved, admired and we will be sending positive vibes and prayers you way Sweet Man........hugs Dede and Denny Brown

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt

• under74
    under74

Thanks for bttting you guys.

• under74
    under74

bump

• mouthy
    mouthy

I think a standard envelope costs 60 cents to mail to the UK from the US. From Canada it is $1.45 Love you Ian & Claire ....Good luck on your hospital trip. Still in prayer daily .... If Armstong could beat it, You can !!!! Love Ya All GG( No Not Golden Girl the "OLD BAG" Mouthy)

• under74
    under74

BUMP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit