• Sad emo
    Sad emo

bttt for anyone who's not seen yet!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

bttt

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have never sent anything to England, any idea of the postage and what to do. Any help for me?

hugs,

Annie

• jukief
    jukief

I think a standard envelope costs 60 cents to mail to the UK from the US.

• jukief
    jukief

It looks like the rate has gone up. From what I could find, it's now 80 cents. http://www.qsl.net/w2vtm/postage.html

• under74
    under74

Thanks to everyone for bumping this.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

bttt

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Please send me the address...I am only here at my daughter's for 10 days...(Housesitting and dog sitting)..while they are in Florida.

I sure miss the news..I have a lot of catching up to do...

Ian..I sure hate that chemo..it made hubby feel better as it took his liver pain away..but it just wore him down so bad after a few days.His problem was the liver wasn't functioning any more.So maybe that's why it tore him up so bad later.They wanted to put a shunt in for the chemo but he decided not to do that.Do you have a shunt?..It seems to work better as it doesn't tear up your veins so bad that way.What is your chemo schedule? And do you know what they will be giving you?

I swear they put happy juice in hubbys because he was so giggly after a session. Then it wore off and he would sleep.

I am so sorry to hear you are feeling bad..it pains my heart. I wish we had the power to take all pain and suffering out of the world..I guess this is when we have to rely on a higher power for our strength.

Please keep in touch as much as you can..we want to hear from you.

Golden Girl..(Kathy)

• under74
    under74

GG- You have a pm.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Thanks Jukief for your thoughtfulness in letting me know!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit