In 70 words or less - Tell one person the 'truth about the Truth'...

by AK - Jeff 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• myelaine
    myelaine

You have delt well with Your servant, O LORD....ACCORDING TO YOUR WORD. Teach me good judgment and knowledge, for I believe Your commandments. Before I was afflicted I went astray, but now I keep Your word. You are Good, and do good; teach me Your statutes.

The proud have forged a lie AGAINST me, but I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart. Their heart is as fat as grease, but I delight in Your law. It is good for me that I have been afflicted, that I may learn Your statutes. The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of shekels of gold and silver.

My soul faints for Your salvation, but I hope in Your word. My eyes fail from seeking Your word, saying "When will You comfort me?" For I have become like a wineskin in smoke, yet I do not forget Your statutes.

How many are the days of Your servant? When will You execute judgment on those who persecute me?

The proud have dug pits for me, which is not according to Your law. All Your commandments are faithful; they persecute me wrongfully; Help me! They almost made an end to me ON EARTH, but I did not forsake Your precepts. Revive me according to Your lovingkindness, so that I may keep the testimony of Your mouth.

Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven.

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. I have sworn and confirmed that I will keep Your righteous judgments. I am afflicted very much; revive me, O LORD, according to Your word. Accept I pray, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me Your judgments.

MY LIFE IS CONTINUALLY IN MY HAND, yet I do not forget Your law. The wicked have laid a snare for me, yet I have not strayed from Your precepts. Your testimonies I have taken as a heritage forever. For they are the rejoicing of my heart. I have inclined my heart to perform Your statutes forever, to the very end.

Hold me up, and I shall be safe, and I shall observe your statutes continually. You reject all those who stray from Your statutes, for their deceit is falsehood. You put away all the wicked of the earth like dross; therefore I love Your testimonies. My flesh trembles for fear of You, and I am afraid of Your judgments.

Rivers of water run down from my eyes, because men do not keep Your law.

(Psalm 119:9-136ish)

• myelaine
    myelaine

Righteous are You O LORD, and upright are Your judgments. Your testimonies, which You have commanded, are righteous and very faithful.

My zeal has consumed me, because my enemies have forgotten Your words.

Your word is very pure; therefore Your servant loves it. I am small and despised, yet I do not forget Your precepts.

Your righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and Your law is truth.

Trouble and anguish have overtaken me, yet Your commandments are my delights.

The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting; give me understanding, and I shall live. (Psalm 119:137-144)

michelle

• M.J.
    M.J.

Short on time, but here's a quick stab:

What historically has brought on Jehovah's condemnation and wrath?

Has it been failure to adhere to a certain interpretation of His scriptures?

Or has it been IDOLATRY? Has the Watchtower Organization established itself as an IDOL?

Why have so many elders considered the reputation of the organization to be more important than the safety of children from accused sexual predators?

more to come...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses are a classic high demand destructive cult. I have JW family in Naples Florida who practice the Watchtower cult enforced ritual shunning that i have not seen or heard from in 15 years. I am not the only one,the 'fraud in the name of God' Jehovah's Witnesses have defrauded MILLIONS of followers.

The central CORE dogma of the Watchtower is Jesus second coming (invisibly) in 1914 and is a lie.Jehovah's Witnesses are a spin-off of the man made Millerite movement of 1870.

A destructive cult of false teachings, that frequently result in spiritual and psychological abuse, as well as needless deaths (bogus blood transfusion ban). Yes,you can 'check out anytime you want but you can never leave'. Danny Haszard Jehovah's Witness X 33 years and 3rd generation ----------- Watchtower Whistleblower: Danny Haszard Bangor Maine Jehovah's Witnesses are the 'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit