What smell takes you back to your dub days?

by mtbatoon 62 Replies latest jw friends

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I hadn’t thought of assembly smells, I’m getting dust mixed with orange squash in Tupperware.

Nice to see miasma getting an outing Insomniac

• Dimples
    Dimples

I'm with Billygoat on this one, moth balls...lots of the elderly smelled like them and whenever I smell moth balls it gives me a flashback.

DIMPLES

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

The smell of that God-awful body powder that old women use when they live in a hot, humid climate and they still refuse to bathe more than once a week.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

The smell of Bull Sh*t!!!

• upside/down
    upside/down
    I used to watch the donuts get made (can you believe they went through the trouble to make their own)???

You didn't want deemunized donuts did you! For Gawds sakes sister...this was a loving provision from Jojoba Himself...

The donut being an ancient symbol of the female sex organ and all....(unless you were eating a Long Johnson).

And don't even get me started on the "cream filled" ones...

u/d (of the loves a good bear claw class)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    The smell of Bull Sh*t!!!

I think we have a winner.... Ohiocowboy!!!

• Rubyvixen
    Rubyvixen

I am standing on the train platform this morning when all of a sudden someone passes me eating Fritos and it instantly reminded me of assemblies after lunch....the overwhelming smell of fritos and the sound of shastas being opened...*gag*

• Englishman
    Englishman

Damp raincoats from the group "effort".

Stewed assembly tea.

Custard.

Slippery Elm. All those constipated publishers..

Englishman.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

thats distict new bibble smell of leather and that gold stuff on the edging.

• Purza
    Purza
    You didn't want deemunized donuts did you! For Gawds sakes sister...this was a loving provision from Jojoba Himself...

I am so sorry that I did not recognize this LOVING provision. Thank you dear brother for bringing it to my attention. I bow in your presence and humbly seek forgiveness.

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit