THEY'RE HUNTING ME DOWN!!!!!

by Evanescence 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

From this conversation I had, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/95367/1.ashx

Well I didn't get them at my door. But One of my friends did who lives in the same town as me!

The JW's came to his door and said that, a girl rang up and volenteered to be a Jehovah's Witness! also this girl (me) is the first this year to join their religion, and she's a girl from this area!!!

Also my friend who lives down the street from the KH finally got them to her door!!!!

ARRRGGGG!!!!! all I did was ring up and asked what their basic doctrines! now look what I've got myself into!!!!

Ok its ovoius now that I was talked about! but the elder guy completly changed things!!!

I never said anything about becoming a Jehovah's Witness!! nor did I volenteer to be one!!!

What am I to do? they are hunting me down lol!

noooooooooo now they think i'm one of them!!!

Evanescence *run and hide class*

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

You'll have to go to the cops and ask to join their WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM!

Pope

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol! I had that suggested to me!

my friends was suggesting all sorts of stuff like telling them, some things I better not repeat!

But I don't think I want to go to the trouble of doing that, if they harrass me then I might consider it.

They have not found me yet!!

I've been told that th jw's in my area are quite agressive on converting

Evanescence *my street is hard to find class*

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are good salesmen they exaggerate things to have a better chance of pushing their goods someone already approves of them so much they told them on the phone on a first call they want to become dubs.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I wonder how darn persistant they are on finding me??

what next, are they going to ring every number in my town and ask if there is a "evanescence" there?

I better be careful lol!

Evanescence * My front door is invisible class*

• thom
    thom

I was out in service one with the service overseer and we were going to an apartment where a guy had written the society asking for a Require brochure. I lived where it was cold and we were wearing long black coats, black hats and black gloves. We entered the building and we see this guy coming down the stairs and the service overseer asks "Are you Jeff?". You should have seen the look on the poor guys face, he was scared to death!
    I think he was actually relieved that we were JW's. Then he told us he didn't want us to talk to him, he just wanted the brochure because he was curious.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

im sorry ...you are making this up now

• yesidid
    yesidid
    What am I to do? they are hunting me down lol!

My aren't we desperate for attention?

Good imagination too.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????////

What are you on about??????

I did not make this up!!

What makes you think I did?

And trust me, I do not care much for attention!

Evanescence

• vitty
    vitty

Im not saying you made this up, but what I found a bit odd was that a JW would admit you are the "first one to join the religion this year" ummmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit