THEY'RE HUNTING ME DOWN!!!!!

by Evanescence 38 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

well somebody is making something up

you 'phone' an organization...prank or not..known for aggressively proselytizing...and then express surprise that they aggressively proselytize...if that is what is happening...the language about you volunteering to be a jw just does not ring true...so either you are making the whole thing up...or your friend is

if you told them that you are doing a school project then they will not be hunting you down..they will either believe you or will think you were just someone having a laugh

you are not the first person to do this..and sure an effort will be made to see if you are genuine..but the fact that you did not give your address..and that you are aware of how to contact them..will allow them to believe that if you are for real then you will get back in touch

if they ever come to your door...because you gave your name or because they are just doing regular house to house visits then all you do is tell them you are not interested and they will not bother you..

unless of course you are interested..

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

??????

Your all seriuosly confusing me

K All i did was ring the Local Kingdom hall up, ask what their basic doctrines are, I wanted to experiance a conversation with a local jw.

This of cause was for my english oral presentation. This was not meant to be a prank. I will repeat, I would not waste $10 on a prank, I do not like pranking, I am not that sort of person who makes things up or pranks!

About the whole proselytising, I was not aware that they agressivly convert people until after I made the phone cal!! I got told by my friend at school today being monday! we were on the topic of Jehovah's Witnesses, my english teacher then told me that they are an agressive bunch and its a good thing that I did not give away my address or phone number.

if you told them that you are doing a school project then they will not be hunting you down

Doesn't seem to be the case Methinks the elder took it wrong.

but what I found a bit odd was that a JW would admit you are the "first one to join the religion this year"

Lets just say that Jehovah's Witnesses are not popular in my area, not popular at all!

Thus its not like my town is highly populated like some towns in America or England.

I dunno, my friend just told me what he overheard, when his mum was talking to the jw's.

..but the fact that you did not give your address..and that you are aware of how to contact them..will allow them to believe that if you are for real then you will get back in touch

I don't want jw's coming to my door because I rang them up, that's what I said to the elder guy, so he understood and didn't pressure me any further on giving my address. Thus I don't want to give some stranger my phone number or address.

I am interested in their religion, but not interested in converting. Religion is one of my interests as strange as that may sound.

Evanescence

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

The JW's came to his door and said that, a girl rang up and volenteered to be a Jehovah's Witness! also this girl (me) is the first this year to join their religion, and she's a girl from this area!!!

This is very unlikely.
    If they would know your address, they would maybe visit you, and ask if you wnt to read something. You will get the same threadment as somebody who did accept something to read. They call it a return visit.

If they do not know your address, they will not hunt you down. They would probably think, if you are interested, we will come to your door sooner or later.
    They will definitely not say anything like that to somebody else, asking questions about somebody close by who ring them up.

Your friend is probably trying to pull you a leg......

Danny

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Fair enough, I wouldn't give the elder my address, so who knows.

I will just murdalise my friend tomorrow, for making me make a fool of myself lol!

For that I am glad!

they would never find me anyways!

Its a complicated situation, my friend just said he heard them say something about a woman ringing up and volenteered to be a Jehovah's witness.

If that is true though! then I'LL HUNT THEM DOWN!!!!

Evanescence in bad mood ------------------------>

What she would do if it was true -------------->

There is no way that I am ever going to be a Jehovah's Witness *actually sounds fun knocking on peoples doors and annoying them *

Warning: never get evanescence in bad mood or suffer a horrible fate!

----------->

• defd
    defd

Evan...

I think that if you would quite trying to harass them you wouldnt be having this problem. How many times have you been kicked off of the E-Watchman site? You are complaining of them hunting you down. but in reality YOU have hunted them down. You even called the Hall. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone.

D.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Evanescence,

Just a honest question: Why are you so obsessed by the JW's, as you are not a ex-jw?

Danny

• defd
    defd

danny

If she is 15 as she claims, that tells the whole story. I think personally she likes drama.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

the witness protection program

thats funny

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Why is everyone being so hard on this girl? Maybe she just wanted to see what all the fuss about JWs is about so she rang up the hall to get info.

I believe you Evan.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Evanescence-

Relax! If you meet up with the traveling team - probably send a Brother and a Sister... Relax, roll your eyes, froth your mouth, twitch, lurch, grind, moan, then scream like a wild dog, raise your back, scratch at the air, and as you continue to writhe proclaim to the Brother-

"I knew you in a former life, you were Julius Caesar and I was Cleopatra,

Before that you were Hannibal, and I was a Roman slave girl in your bed.

I knew you in a former life, we were lovers during the French Revolution and you were beheaded,

After that you were Rimbaud the poet and I was your mistress, we lived in squalor then you ran guns."

Moan, writhe, and ask the Brother, ..... I think they left.

Relax!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit