Man, they just wont listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ButtLight 32 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Not to sure of the details in your story, but you are right, they just won't listen.

Perhaps one day they will see the light and they will join you. There is always hope and if we didn't have hope then we couldn't look forward to something wonderful happening.

with warm and caring thoughts

Orangefatcat

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh my little Butt; families still mired in the org. don't want to listen...I remember when I was like that. Of course, we've become so much more open minded and "evolved" than those in our families remaining in the org...and it is still so hard to accept that they just can't THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!

I LOVE your pics. That smiling face makes me happy. Remember...you've got all of us for family now too. I feel for you sweetie.

love, mumsy

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Thanks mumzy! I did email him, and it seems to be ok, no fighting. But I am upset about something else now! When we were talking, she brought up a brother, who use to be an elder, dont know if he was an elder at the time. He had a big problem with flashing. This is the guy that came over here, alone, the first time, to study with me!!!!!!!!! He was only reproved! Never turned in from what i can gather, but im not sure on that. I just dont get it? I am so mad!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Damn you Butt...and your Pics! You Hottie you! All my JWD Boy friends will leave me now!

Don't worry about your family....Hell I don't listen to you...KIDDING! We are you family! You are Aunite Butt to my kiddies.

I love you and I am drugged in pain and I love you .....La la la la Ha ha haha!

I need help!

Brooke

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Too funny brooke! Your kids are so cute, I would be proud to be aunti butt! Does anywone know what legal action is taken against flashers? I was just curious! Oh, and by the way you are more than welcome to take one of my kitties brooke, come over anytime to look at them!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Used to be an elder. Flashing? Once a pervert always a pervert. Once a child molester, always a child molester. How can these people harbor these people. No second chances. Turn them in!!!! Hope Dateline jumps on it. HL

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

We are voices of reason crying out in the wilderness Butt.

• JH
    JH
    Once a pervert always a pervert. Once a child molester, always a child molester.

So true

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Its really funny, I heard stories, but never experienced it in my own congregation. Once that happens, I just cant believe it! If he had flashed me, he would never be able to use that thing again!!!!!! I would have used my stun gun on him, knock him out, and burn that sucker over and over again!

• JH
    JH

Take this brother, may it serve you well....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit