Man, they just wont listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ButtLight 32 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I, for the first time, talked to my jw family! Mostly my sister in law! She got really pissed with me for what i brought up! The un, child molestation! I told her I talked to an elder who was on a comitteee with a pedophile, and nothing happened to him, to not bring reproach on jehovahs name! She thought i was lying!! She ran in the house, calling in my brother, cause she was so ashamed of me! I just left! So, now that they know Im on here, I will change my avatar, cause, I dont give a shit! Can I say that word?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You can say what you like after all Brooke (whyamihere) called you a drunken whore which was unfair so you can say what you like. However, I am not a moderator - otherwise I would discipline you!

• Legolas
  • kls
    kls

Butt , there is not much you can do ,you have brought some good points to their attention but you know most won't listen. Don't feel bad because sometimes they have to see things on their own but some never do .

• JH
    JH

You did the right think Buttlight. Proud of ya !!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ha ha I dont care!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Florida pic!

• JH
    JH

Nice pictures of you Buttlight

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

3......2........1......and Buttlight starts getting hit on by every single guy on the board.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I am sorry.

I called her a drunken whore as a funny joke no harm by it I promise.

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit