Man, they just wont listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ButtLight 32 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

No light bulb on your real pictures

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I called her a drunken whore as a funny joke no harm by it I promise.

yeah sure brooke! You hate me cause i pinched your boobie!

• JH
    JH

It's funny when they preach door to door, no one listens to them, and when we preach the truth to them, they dont listen to us...

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Well, Im out of the closet! Here are my pics, I wont take em down! And to my family, I hope you do the research like I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hugs honeypie! thats so upsetting....

but ya know.. you really shouldnt post pictures of ME in a bikini and say its you lmao

i'm HOT aint i? LOL

hugsssssssss

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

ya little emu! NOT! dont take away from my 38 year old bod here!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I never really explained. I talked, and talked and tried to get some answers, but it didnt happen! I asked about the un, she didnt know, but i told her her husband did! (my brother) I told her about what i have read about child molestation in the congregation, she said she has only heard about 50 cases!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is suppose to be jehovahs org? And she tells me it goes on all over the place, like in the catholic church! Well, lets see, my grandpa left cahtolic church for that reason, and joined the jw's! So lets see, the catholics let it out, the jw"s hide it, and get more to join! Pretty sick in my eyes!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

yup it is sick..

you never know.. things that you said may take some time to sink in. all she has to do to get df'd is ask an elder about any of those issues.. she may be coming to you for comfort before you know it!

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Man, they just wont listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually ...it might be more accurate to say the CAN'T listen...

u/d(of the who knew it was so easy to brainwash people class)

p.s.- Nice bod...

• greendawn
    greendawn

They are well known for not listening, the mind conditioning they've had proves to be successful at the back of their mind they think satan is talking through you to deceive them away from the FDS and the life saving org to make them lose their lives in the big A. They think anyone putting down the org is a weak apostate due to be weeded out, it's survival of the fittest no christian compassion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit