Whoa! Topics are all heavy, time for some music fluff!

by talesin 91 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Johnny died one nite, died in his bed ....

• talesin
    talesin

K,

Everybody's workin' for the weekend!

I love Loverboy! Mike Reno would be awesome in concert!

xo

t

• talesin
    talesin

Hey, K,

"this could be the night, the night to remember, it's gonna last forever!"

*sigh* doncha love 80's rock?

t

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'll take a copy of Coldplay. If the energy in the album is anything like they did on Saturday Night Live a couple of weeks ago, then I can't wait to get my hands on it. They're as awsome in live format as they are in the studio.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

I'm still listening to Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth. Still waiting for my copies of the latest single Only to arrive. Just waiting for the DVD single to come back in stock. I might just go and buy it locally and then cancel that part of the order.

Found a torrent of the 5th July show at the Brixton Academy I went to earlier this month so i'm busy downloading that.

Ignored One.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Def Leppard is one of my all time favs...

What do you want? What do you want? I Wanna' Rock & Roll !!! Long Live Rock & Roll !!!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I listen to Tree of Woe. Yup. Definately. I have to. I'm their roadie and merchandise sales person. See...I'm NOT just a dumb house frau like you all thought.

cathy l.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I listened to Tree of Woe. And so did I, and damn good they were too -especailly acoustic

• JH
    JH

I love the CD

• anewme
    anewme

Oooooohhhhhh! We are all on the same wave length tonight!
    I am working out to rock and roll tonight in the living room. I live in a remote canyon and I have the huge speakers cranked up. Hubby is out in the workshop. This is a dream lifestyle!!!

ZZTop is sooooooo sexy!! So much testosterone!
    I still listen to Van Halen, old stuff, but it gets me to kick my legs up!

Gotta go, this is a good one!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit