Whoa! Topics are all heavy, time for some music fluff!

by talesin 91 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Any Faith No More fans out there?

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Any Faith No More fans out there? Oh yes.The Real thing is awesome.I love their cover of war pigs too.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Faith No More definitley improved with age. "Angel Dust" is a masterpiece, as are "King For A Day, Fool For A Lifetime" and "Album Of The Year". I like Mike Patton's other projects too like"Lovage" "Tomahawk", "Mr. Bungle" and "Fantomas". He is a really talented, well rounded musician.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

another underrated band..Rage against the Machine.Brilliant.

killing in the name of.........is the best song ive ever heard live.Shame they split.I find Audioslave a tad bland.

• talesin
    talesin

I agree, guy, on both bands. Though I do still like Audioslave!

I see no one answered my quiz ... *grumble, grumble* Guess it was too easy!

t

• ballistic
    ballistic

Can you send tracks or whole albums via gmail? That could be useful and easier than how I share music at the moment.

Here's my current collection of albums, I always remove the link after a while.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Wow, no Iron Maiden on your list?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Wow, no Iron Maiden on your list?

No, I think you'll find my collection, although varied, is mainly pop, pop rock, and prog rock. The list is actually out of date already since this morning believe it or not!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Oh yeah I see, Wait a minute I spotted Depeche Mode! Nice!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Speaking of "fluff"...

When I was a kid I like to call stores and ask them if they had cotton balls. ***snicker***

The clerk would almost always say: "Just a minute, I need to check" ***snicker - chuckle ***

The clerk would come back and say: "Yes, I've got cotton balls." ***snicker - chuckle - giggle ***

So I would ask: "Well, do they tickle when you walk?" *** LMAO ***

Clerk: *** CLICK ***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit