What's Your Status? Christian, Pagan, "I Don't Know", "I Don't Care"??

by minimus 71 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    What's Your Status? Christian, Pagan, "I Don't Know", "I Don't Care"??

Depends on the day minimouse .. sometimes I'm an arrogant (avoid me if you can) snob, other days I'm an ignorant sod, other daze I'm a lazy slob and other day's i feel very small and insignificant indeed..

but most day's I'm a peaceloving forrest dweller .. loving father .. history buff .. seakayaking .. furniture restoring .. stonelaying carpenter .. fisherman, university student type person..

simply taoist, unclebruce

ps: religion is a snare and a habit

• Golf
    Golf

There's a saying, "You can call me whatever you want, just don't call me early in the morning."

Golf

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

labels, labels!

• devinsmom
    devinsmom

mostly I dont know, a little I dont care, a little pagan, little bit buddhist, little bit of a lot of things but definatly not a jw anymore and thats whats important.

-April

• kls
    kls

I am just me , right now don't know or care.

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

"I Don't Know" . I've always been drawn to what both the JWs and the average christian call heretical.

So just as Vinnie Barbarino would deliver it -----> "I'm so Confused!"

• Quentin
    Quentin

Egalitarian Deist...God's thereā€¦I'm here... doing the best I can with what I've got.

• not the administrator
    not the administrator

i still believe that the jws are probably the closest to being right as far as organized religion goes.i think their to strict on some points and that helped me come to the conclusion that even if they are right who would want to live forever with all those assholes. after the first hundred years id probably be preaching about the great day coming when Satan is released and we can all finally die.

• Preston
    Preston

Creedish.

for those who've read the book

- Preston

• oldflame
    oldflame

Christian,gave my life to Christ in June of 2001, I am into one faith in Christ and not one religion like the JW's

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit