Cigars...Cigarettes...Cigars...Cigarettes

by prophecor 61 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

And my Social Security Disability Atty asked me yesterday if I had tried medical marijuana for my FibroMyalgia pain, and would my doctor consider a script for it? (Honest, he wasn't trying to push it...)...... I havent gone there yet. When I used to use it recreationally, 2 hits and I'd sleep like a babe. Didnt' dare drive.

• Sith
    Sith

Just fired up my first cigar of the day. Nice. Drone on, y'all

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Om brand bidis - honey-flavored - for ceremonial use only.
    gently feral

Here's the logo

A bunch o' bidis. They're tiny little things, about 3/4 the length of a regular cigarette.

• talesin
    talesin

LMAO at this!!!

Because for some reason people get mad when you hit their parked car.
    Not to mention folx holding up traffic at a stop sign waiting for the light to turn green

Proph, you must try the Oban! Also, the Lagavulin that L-KL mentioned that tastes so smoky, oh it is divine. Neat is the way to go, but have rocks if you like.

tal

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

AAARRRGGGHH!!! Smoking is HORRIBLE!!! Ive never smoked, so forgive me for not understanding. I hate it... and cigars and pipes smell especially gross.

• under74
    under74

Newport 100s

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Embassy regal kingsize - proper scottish fags. rest of the time marlie lights

Brooke - well done thats amazing. Stick at it.

(anyone know where i can get sobraine cocktails - the rainbow coloured russian slim ciggies - loved those)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Breck:
    I'm partial to Glenmorangie and Macallan, myself. I have got a bottle of Bowmore open at the moment, though (Islay Malt).

Tetra:
    We probably have far far more in common than not

Brooke:Good for you!

Mike:
    Now there's some sound advice!

Midwich:
    In fairness, it's a luxury I rarely permit myself, like alcohol. I'll perhaps light up every two weeks or so, usually on a Friday night after a long week. I think the last time was a couple of months ago.

Proph:

Not to mention folx holding up traffic at a stop sign waiting for the light to turn green

ROFLMAO!

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i've been smoke free for a little over a month now. so has matt. he has taken up pipe smoking though, which i prefer, considering it smells a lot better.

i've been considering taking up lady cigars...but just when i'm drinking.

luv, jojo

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Neat is the way to go, but have rocks if you like.

Nothing gets a rock but a Chardonay.......That and a glass of Ripple

wouldn't have it any other way, J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit